Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Centre County)

Default Fall 2016 Sporting Goods Only Garage Sale

Going to get a jump on the semi annual sporting goods only garage sale at my place. The date will be October 14 and 15 (Friday and Saturday) 8am-4pm both days. Rain or shine (it's inside the garage.) THIS IS PENN STATES BYE WEEK so no football game home or away to interfere with the sale.

It is open to ANY PAFOA member who wants to try to sell off some of their unwanted/unneeded sporting goods. If you want to participate but can't stay the whole time, you can drop your stuff off, tell me how much to sell it for and give me your lowest price and I can haggle for you (I DO NOT automatically go to your low price, I try to get you as much as I can). I am an FFL so I can do any/all paperwork that might need to be done.

This is sporting goods only (with a little wiggle room) so no romance novels, books (other than hunting, fishing, firearms, etc.), no household goods (unless used in a hunting camp), you get the idea.

I advertise this in the local paper (Centre Daily Times) and CDT Online and I pay for the ad but would accept donations to help out.

The sale will be held here:

307 Matilda Ave.
    Lemont, PA 16851

I am just outside State College and if you know the area about a mile from the Nittany Mall and other shopping (if the Mrs. wants to come but not stay at the sale, but the wife is a quilter and knitter so if they have the same interests they can chat).

I will set up on Oct 13 but if you want to bring anything by before that you can, I'll store it until I set up.

These traditionally have been pretty well attended, I have numerous folks watch the paper (and the CDT on line) for the ad.

In the next few days, I'll start to list some of the stuff that has already been given to me (or what I have) to sell.

Any questions, just post, PM me, call/fax me at 814-867-0867 or email me at rlutz730(at)Comcast.net
    Last edited by Xringshooter; August 30th, 2016 at 06:01 PM.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Centre County)

Default Re: Fall 2016 Sporting Goods Only Garage Sale

Here is some of the stuff that will be available. As more people contact me with things for sale I'll update the list.

NIB Mossberg 930, 12 ga, with 13 round magazine (and parts to make it 5 rounds)
    NIB Bushmaster, (Carbon 15 Optics ready, with a red dot included) .223/5.56 w/mags (this has the lightweight barrel and Polymer upper/lower)
    Jimenez, JA Nine, Semi Auto, 9mm, 3 3/4" barrel, Stainless Steel
    Lorcin, L380, Semi Auot, .380 auto, 3 1/2" barrel, Blued
    Beretta, Nano, 9mm, night sights, LaserMax laser w/IWB holster
    Ruger, LC9S Pro, LNIB, 9mm, 3 1/8" barrel, extra extended (9rnd) mag, Talon Grip tape installed
    AR-15 Stripped Lower by Anderson (Not a blem)
    AR-15 Stripped Upper (slick side)
    1 AR-15 Aero Upper and lower in the white, ready to be Cerakoted in your choice of color
    Kershaw "Shuffle" pocket knives, NIB, several colors
    Kershaw "Ration" spoon/fork combo NIB
    Lux-Pro 60 lumen focusing LED (spot to flood) mini flashlight, NIB
    Crimson Trace Rail Master LED (model # CMR-202)
    Weapon Shield Products (solvent, CLP, needle oilers)
    Swab-Its gun cleaning products
    Various handgun grips and holsters
    1 full, 1 partial box .410 shotgun ammo
    8 boxes 20 ga target loads (7/8 oz., 7 1/2 shot)
    Silencerco Suppressors, 1-.22 (Spectre), 1- .45 acp (Octane), 1- 5.56 (Saker556) (will have to do all the ATF paperwork)
    Innovative Arms .22 (Slingshot) suppressors (will have to do all the ATF paperwork)
    Ruger .22 (Silent-SR) suppressors (will have to do all the ATF paperwork)
    RCBS die set, .204 Ruger, never used
    Lyman die set, .280 Remington, never used

Various older power tools (belt sander with extra belts, circular saw, 1/4 sheet sander, 1/3 sheet sander)
    Air driven sander with lots of pre cut sheets
    Antique wooden planes

And whatever else people bring to sell (I will update as required)

I will also have several handguns/rifles with suppressors attached for demonstrations.

(Centre County)

Had a call from a person asking if this sale is open to the public or only forum members.

It is open to the public, in fact I advertise it (much to the chagrin of the left of center Centre Daily Times I CAN advertise firearms for sale because I am a FFL )

It is open to anyone who has any sporting goods that they want to try to sell, and open to anyone who wishes to buy whatever might be here.

See you in 9 days.

(Lycoming County)

Gonna try to make it up for this one. Sounds pretty cool. I'm gonna have to go through some stuff and see what I have to sell.

(Centre County)

All happening this Friday and Saturday. Bring what you want to try to sell/trade/etc. I'll put the add in the CDT so it runs on Thurs, Fri and Sat and will be on the CDT website.

Got two more Aero Precision lowers in this week. Also will have a Cerakoted (ACU Green over OD Green) Glock G22 (Gen 2 with all the Gen 3 improvements) with other goodies (FO front and rear sights, extended mag release, extended slide release, 3.5# disconnector, 3 magazines)

Also a Ruger Redhawk .44 magnum, 4.2" bbl, stainless steel, LNIB (only 6 rounds fired).