Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default A sad mixture: nice guns, divorce, wife turns guns in to NJ police

Just learned from a friend that a family member had given a few guns to that member's son, one being a .300 Magnum Remington that I had re-checkered and refinished years ago. Son and his wife go into divorce situation. While he was at work, she takes the guns to police and says get rid of these for me. This is New Jersey. Guess it's a forgone forgone. I don't know any more than this...just the basics.

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: A sad mixture: nice guns, divorce, wife turns guns in to NJ police

Misappropriation of assets? I hope his attorney bitch-slaps the fuck outta her.
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."

They could possibly be recovered if too much time hasn't passed, Im sre this happens A lot.

(Luzerne County)

QUOTE; While he was at work, she takes the guns to police and says get rid of these for me.

what the fuck makes a person do this kind of shit. (moment of insanity)......... causes life time of bull shit.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Just learned from a friend that a family member had given a few guns to that member's son, one being a .300 Magnum Remington that I had re-checkered and refinished years ago. Son and his wife go into divorce situation. While he was at work, she takes the guns to police and says get rid of these for me. This is New Jersey. Guess it's a forgone forgone. I don't know any more than this...just the basics.
    Demonstrates the importance of having a gun safe.

It is amazing how many people have money to spend on guns, but none to spend on a gun safe for them to live in. I mean, damn, even when someone is GIVING you guns, you don't have a few hundred bucks to buy a safe?

Everyone has priorities I guess.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by gdc View Post
    QUOTE; While he was at work, she takes the guns to police and says get rid of these for me.

what the fuck makes a person do this kind of shit. (moment of insanity)......... causes life time of bull shit.
    Piss a woman off and there's no telling where she will stop at in order to get even with you.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by gdc View Post

NJ, woman. Need we ask more ?
    --ET

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Piss a woman off and there's no telling where she will stop at in order to get even with you.
    Kane's stop will probably be jail (:

(Philadelphia County)

Yep,it probably will.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    True that!! A friend of mine's ex spread all his tools outside in the yard to rust and since she had a pfa he could not go onto the property to get them.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast