Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Shooters Supplies ~ West Middlesex, PA

Shooters Supplies
    9 Short St.
    West Middlesex, PA 16159

I was there today to do a transfer. This was my second visit to the store. the previous visit was about a year and a half ago.

The transfer fee was fairly reasonable for PA transfers. The saleswoman was very professional and the transaction was easy.

I only looked around a little bit this visit, but their selection, while smallish as it is a smaller shop, was very good. The prices were in line with to slightly better than what you would find in a reasonable priced gun store. The staff was very competent and I think as far as brick and mortar stores go I would shop there again.

(Lawrence County)

Default Re: Shooters Supplies ~ West Middlesex, PA

I've bought several firearms at Shooters Supplies and have always had a good experience. I live close to the shop and stop in every couple of weeks or so to check out their used rack. I sort of float between there and Elite Firearms about 7 miles up the road from Shooters. Both are great places and I'd recommend either .

(Lawrence County)

Went to shooters supplies tonight for the first time and I will definately be returning and this may very well be my go-to store. I have had my eye out for a Ruger SR1911 for some time now. I called around a lot of shops in the Lawrence county in search of one. Shooter Supplies had one and it was almost $100 dollars cheaper than the one other LGS that had one. Also they did not charge a credit card fee which some of the other local ones like to do.

Price was more than fair, ammo was slightly high but given the current times it was on par with some other places I have seen. He had nice selection of AR parts and Galco holsters as well.

Customer service was very good in my opinion, no pressure and everyone behind the counter was extremely helpful. Some other perks was I received a free shooters supplies T-Shirt for purchasing a firearm. Its the little things like this and the great customer service that will keep me coming back.

(Mercer County)

Went today and loved that shop. All staff was professional, courteous, and knowledgable. Talked to the owner a bit. He does not carry any unreliable gun. If he has problems with a few of the same model he stops carrying it until they get their kinks out. He makes his own holsters. I bought one and can't be happier with it. Prices a bit high on some ammo I looked at. Reasonable prices on guns. You won't get a great deal here but you will get great service and experience

(Butler County)

Great shop. Stopped today and they fixed my ar15 that I just built with light primer strikes. Nice people

Found these Folks earlier today while I was in the area on business. Great knowledgable Folks with nice selection and extremely fair pricing for an LGS. Picked up a CZ 75 SP01 for under $700 with nice wood grips as well as the rubber originals. Ammo they had was reasonably priced as well. I will make them a regular stop when in the Shenango Valley . Especially now that Elite Firearms has closed it's doors, these Folks seem to be the only game in town. Highly recommend this shop to all.