Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Default Armscor MAPP 22TCM 9R CZ 75 clone

I just got this one in to toy with and I must say having never shot one of the 22 TCM cartridges I was thoroughly impressed with both the handgun and the cartridge. I shot off 200 rounds with out cleaning or degreasing a new pistol using a wide variety of my Cz and Mecgar mags and had zero malfunctions. I even used three 18 round Canik TP9SA mags which worked fine just did not lock the slide back after the last round,but shot fine. The pistol is dead on accurate, today I shot it at 7 and 25 yards, later this week I will hit the rifle range and increase the distance to 50 and 100 hundred, should not be an issue to hit with a round that's traveling at dam near 2000 fps. The pistol exceed my expectations and has already gone in the keep pile. In addition I found out that they have a conversion slide kit for Gen 3 Glocks as well,been out for awhile . Ammo is in the same price range as 45 ACP so it does empty the wallet a little quicker than 9mm, but the cost is acceptable to me. Definite fun pistol to shoot and it would be interesting if someone came out with an AR 15 based rifle/ pistol for this cartridge. The round screams down range now, imagine shooting this cartridge out of a 10.5 inch or 16 barrel. Pistol is loud ,recoil minimal,and it does have some flash.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

Default Re: Armscor MAPP 22TCM 9R CZ 75 clone

That round looks like it's a blast to shoot and would live to have one of the RIA 9mm/.22 TCM combos. My cousin has a RIA single shot varmint rifle chambered in .22 TCM and it's pretty damn accurate I would love to get it out and see what it can do on the ground hogs or Cyotes. Just a heads up if you keep your brass you can sent it back to RIA and they will reload it for you at a discounted price.

(Northampton County)

Thanks for the tip ,i will save all the boxes and empties going forward.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Allegheny County)

I have the 22/9 combo 1911 style tcm. I haven't shot it yet but am very much looking forward to it. Double stack 1911 with 5" barrel(s) and action slick as snail snot. Impressive.