Just like to pass along my experience and thoughts.

Perusing the internet, one reads good and bad reviews. Bad reviews say communicating with this company can be difficult since it was acquired by Taurus. This morning I called, didn't need to wait long, ordered a magnum cylinder and a spare hand spring since a couple of reviews said they break. I also had a small request a little outside of the norm and the rep immediately accommodated me.

A coupon comes in the gun box for ordering the magnum cylinder. It is meant to be filled out and mailed with credit card info et cetera. Problem is, there is no way to know the shipping cost, so a total cannot be authorized...which is the reason I optionally phoned it in.

Dealing by phone affords an opportunity to get a sense of the level on which a company operates. The rep informed that the .22 Mag cylinders are on back order, back order is officially 8 to 10 weeks, but the manufacturing is done downstairs from him in the same building and he knows they'll be ready in shorter time.

30 bucks for a cylinder ($60 on eBay), don't know what the spring costs, total with shipping $43.73, so they do not rape you on shipping and handling.

I never mentioned the incorrect BATF info his company is publishing. I don't think Heritage is going to budge based on an unknown caller's "opinion" and that would be something beyond the rep's pay grade.

There is bad info on the 'net. Some say Heritage is assembling parts made elsewhere (Brazil, since the Taurus acquisition, Italy prior). They say not so...all made right there in Florida. Well, assuming the rep was being truthful, I can pretty much believe at least the cylinders are being made in the USA.