Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Cambria County)

Default FFL to FFL question

hello everyone, not sure if this is the right place to post or not. I live in Johnstown Pa, and need a pistol shipped ffl to ffl. everyone you talk to says its done all the time, but when you call to ask if they'll do it? they all say no?, does anyone know of an ffl in my vicinity that will do this? any help would be greatly appreciated

Default Re: FFL to FFL question

I'm not familiar with your area, but there are sites like the one below that allow you to put in your zip code and will list the FFL's in your area. I would pull up the list for your area, and keep calling until someone says yes.

http://fflgundealers.net/

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by hdsince73 View Post
    hello everyone, not sure if this is the right place to post or not. I live in Johnstown Pa, and need a pistol shipped ffl to ffl. everyone you talk to says its done all the time, but when you call to ask if they'll do it? they all say no?, does anyone know of an ffl in my vicinity that will do this? any help would be greatly appreciated

Are you the guy trying to ship to CA?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."- The Papers of Ben Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by crffl View Post
    Are you the guy trying to ship to CA?

This guy?
    Quote Originally Posted by docmckim View Post
    I reside in California and am trying to purchase a handgun from a non-FFL person (private person) in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. My FFL dealer can only accept delivery of a handgun from an FFL dealer, not a private person. The seller has not been able to find a FFL dealer that will, for any fee or amount of money, ship the handgun (a five shot revolver) to my FFL dealer. My son resides in Arizona and also wants to purchase a handgun from the same seller. Can anyone recommend an FFL dealer within reasonable distance from Johnstown who will ship. The reluctance of FFL dealers to do what is necessary makes it difficult to make legal transactions. I am not adverse to payment of any reasonable transaction or shipping fees to ship. Here's hoping someone can help. Thank you
    He appears to live in PA. Maybe it's the seller.

This hdsince73 post is from 2010:

hello all Im new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself.is there anywhere that lists the rules and regulations of concealed carry for pa counties and so on. i was curious if it limited you to the county it is issued in or if it carries over to counties your traveling through and so on. thank you and any help would be appreciated.
    Gloria: "65 percent of the people murdered in the last 10 years were killed by hand guns"
    Archie Bunker: "would it make you feel better, little girl, if they was pushed outta windows?"

http://www.moviewavs.com/TV_Shows/Al...he_Family.html

(Centre County)

You can go on Gunbroker.com and do a search for FFL's in your area. They should have a description on what they will do (or not do).
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Cambria County)

Smile Re: FFL to FFL question

yes Im the seller, I didnt know he posted here also, we've both been searching and have gone thru thee ffl list to no avail, I posted this hoping someone would know a shop they've done this thru themselves, its crazy no one wants to do it?, but I apologize for the double post, as I said i was unaware he posted here

(Bucks County)

The reason I asked was because of what I read in that other thread, that it involved a CA destination which apparently makes a difference. A comment was made that the shipped FFL needed to be 'known' to the state, that may be why your running into so much opposition.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."- The Papers of Ben Franklin

(Cambria County)

honestly i never even get to mention california, I ask if they'll ship ffl to ffl and i get no before i can say anything else, its like they banded together to only sell their guns.

(York County)

Please reference the info on the other thread.

http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/203562-need-help.html

(Bucks County)

If you get desperate enough...

1. maybe try going the 'other way'. Contact (or have the buyer contact) some FFL's at the destination and ask if they have any FFL's on file in your general area.

2. Find a FFL in PA you could ship to and have them reship it, though unless your talking a high dollar item its probably not cost effective.

Otherwise your back to the phones going further and further out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast