Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Washington County)

Default Re: Washington County Gun Show September 24th & 25th

Next show isn't till early January so don't blow all your money on Christmas!

I had a good time at the show Saturday morning. Crowd wasn't bad and it was a great show as usual, even had an extra building with vendors because there were so many.

The amount of pro-Trump stuff was great. I got a Hillary for Prison shirt for $8. I was sad they were out of free Trump yard signs, I would of liked a back up in case something happens to me. I heard more were coming in the afternoon but I had a car show to get to.

My big score was some Trailboss reloading powder. I've been trying to find that locally for some time now for subsonic round experiments. I was really happy to find that.

Ron, I saw your ammo can labels, they looked good. I thought about it, but then I thought about how many I would need and decided to pass lol.

No smoke grenades for shenanigans so off to amped airsoft I shall go.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Butler County)

New dates January 7th & 8th

(Butler County)

Default Re: Washington County Gun Show January 7th & 8th

(Washington County)

Stop by our table and check out some of our new MG's that we have added to our machine gun rental business in SW PA and pick up a free car sticker. You can sign up for a free raffle to win a complete AR Lower PLUS we will be selling tickets for the FOAC Gun Bash held on March 25, 2017. We are an official sponsor for the FOAC gun bash and really look forward with working with FOAC.

Gun BASH Details here
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Beaver County)

Hope to make this one ! Work prevented me making the last one, we'll see.lol
    Μολὼν λαβέ
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

(Beaver County)

Come on down and say hi. I'll have my normal setup by the entrance door as usual.
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

(Beaver County)

Show bump for the weekend. I'll be bringing some of our new reman ammo along with our new line of shotgun shot for sale.
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

(Washington County)

Stop by our table this weekend at the Washington County Gun Show in SW PA and check out some of our new MG's that we have added to our machine gun rental business plus pick up a free car sticker. You can also sign up for a free drawing to win a complete AR Lower PLUS we will be selling tickets for the FOAC Gun Bash held on March 25, 2017. We are an official sponsor for the FOAC gun bash and really look forward with working with them to protect our 2nd Amendment rights in PA.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Allegheny County)

Default Washington County Gun Show Jan 7 & 8th 2017

Quote Originally Posted by WCMG View Post
    Stop by our table this weekend at the Washington County Gun Show in SW PA and check out some of our new MG's that we have added to our machine gun rental business plus pick up a free car sticker. You can also sign up for a free drawing to win a complete AR Lower PLUS we will be selling tickets for the FOAC Gun Bash held on March 25, 2017. We are an official sponsor for the FOAC gun bash and really look forward with working with them to protect our 2nd Amendment rights in PA.
    Stop by their table and look at some of the awesome GO FAST hardware that they have available for rental that you can shoot at their local range
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Washington County Gun Show Jan 7 & 8th 2017

I'm going on Sunday. I'm hoping to run into Empty Mag so I can take him to the Dick's table and show him all of the new golf equipment.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast