Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: ATF chief wants gun owner registry

Never heard of Sensenbrenner before but I like him already.

(Northumberland County)

Sorry ATF i lost all my firearms in a boating accident!

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Calling them a party anymore is a joke........ Evil Empire is what they are.
    I prefer "cult".

In fact, they are a cult, just like Amway and Jim Jones and Islam. They follow the same basic template, "Obey me, and you will be rewarded with good things far beyond what you have earned, and you need not worry about who pays for it all." That describes Bernie Sanders, and Hillary, and every cult you've ever heard of; but not Republicans. The Republican/conservative model is very different: "Let's see if we can get the government off our backs and stop rewarding bad behavior, so we can make decent lives for ourselves and our kids, and pay for their college ourselves." It's why you don't see Republicans doing much in the way of cult-like stuff, with the ritual chanting, the look of rapture upon seeing Dear Leader, the hatred of apostates and infidels who refuse to accept Landru or Vol as the True God.

The lure for Democrats is "here's a bunch of stuff I stole from your working neighbor, it's yours for free." The lure for Republicans is "If you work real hard, you can keep some of what you earn."

The really weird part is that the Left thinks it's the Republicans who are "greedy" for not sharing, as though Republicans just happened to get to the Magic Toy Box first and are selfishly trying to take all the free toys for themselves; in fact, it's more like a father saved up all year to buy Christmas presents for his kids, but he's intercepted back in his driveway by the indolent neighbors who slacked off and now demand a "fair share" of what he purchased with his earnings.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Beaver County)

The agency that armed the Mexican drug cartels (fast and faster) wants to disarm American Citizens.

(Bucks County)

Wouldn't it be great if a member of the news media did what they profess to be about and ask how registered guns would save lives. I mean, he is the one giving that as a reason. Let's hear his explanation for the reason. Because, damned if I can see how it would make the public safer...except maybe by jailing major offenders, thus making it safer for the public while they do their time. Of course, that ignores the next guy moving into the arrested offender's spot in his absence, and Obama and ilk releasing the offender to make room for more serious offenders. Like people who fail to register Grandpop's handed-down war relic.

(Lancaster County)

That's nice.

I'd like a publicly accessible "registry" of Constitution infringing statists with information including names, addresses, names and addresses of family members, photos too...

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if a member of the news media did what they profess to be about and ask how registered guns would save lives. I mean, he is the one giving that as a reason. Let's hear his explanation for the reason. Because, damned if I can see how it would make the public safer...except maybe by jailing major offenders, thus making it safer for the public while they do their time. Of course, that ignores the next guy moving into the arrested offender's spot in his absence, and Obama and ilk releasing the offender to make room for more serious offenders. Like people who fail to register Grandpop's handed-down war relic.
    Or the gunsmith who cut some dovetails into a receiver to mount a scope....
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Let me be clear on this Mr Brandon GO FUCK YOURSELF SIDEWAYS WITH A BROOM HANDLE!

Thank you for your time.
    Uhh I agree. +1
    I'm a Rep Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    They used to say that it would help track down murderers and such, until everybody realized that the only murder guns left at the scene were in the hands of dead perps, or were stolen.

Now they say that it will magically stop "straw purchasers", but they don't explain how, and they hope that you don't think about the many ways it will not do squat to stop straw purchasers.

The Dem base is not composed of deep thinkers. In fact, I've noticed that most of them lack the ability to track a premise to a conclusion, while hitting all key points along the way. They skip from vague statement to unconnected statement as though this is what "logic" consists of, as though "Hillary is very qualified because Trump made a lot of money and I'm proud of America too" is anything better than a Tourette's outburst.

This is why they think that a plan to reduce premiums for working people's health insurance is a "success" if it later turns out to increase those premiums but another 20 million freeloaders now have a card to get them the health care they were getting before from emergency rooms. It's not a logical statement to say "you promised me "A", so thank you for not giving me "A" but giving someone else "B" instead, good job!"
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Delaware County)

Rusty Pineapple.jpg

Mr. Brandon:
    1. Invert
    2. Insert
    3. Withdraw
    4. Repeat 2 & 3 until this bovine excrement stops spilling from your pie hole.
    5. Continue repeating steps 2 & 3 until you're convinced to never say it again.
    6. Repeat 2 & 3 for another week or 2, just because.
    7. If you get tired and unable to continue on to steps 4, 5, or 6 just give us a call - there are *plenty* of us more than willing to help.

Thank you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast