Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Mercer County)

Default Hunting season is coming!!!!

Just to let everyone know hunting season is almost here. We will be adding alot of new hunting rifles, scopes and ammo to our inventory within the next few weeks. We will also be having a sale on all of our used rifles and shotguns as well as special pricing on special orders. Stop by and see our new stuff. We are fairly new to the hunting department so any suggestions or comments would be very helpful. thanks.....Chris
    14OO N. HERMITAGE RD, HERMITAGE,PA 724-962-1776......STOP BY AND SEE US SOME TIME

(Crawford County)

Default Re: Hunting season is coming!!!!

I wish Elte had evening hrs atleast once aweek, most nites i don't make it back till 8 or after.

(Mercer County)

During the winter we extend our hrs to 8 but i might try to extend them to 9 for maybe 1 day a week. In the summer we really dont get many people in after 6:30 so its not really worth staying open that late.
    14OO N. HERMITAGE RD, HERMITAGE,PA 724-962-1776......STOP BY AND SEE US SOME TIME

(Mercer County)

Just got our new stock of hunting ammo in. We got rifle, pistol and shotgun. New rifles should be here Friday. We didnt order alot but we did get some nice CZs, Howas, Weatherbys and Rugers. Stop by and check it out.

(Mercer County)

Exclamation Re: Hunting season is coming!!!!

The new rifles are finally here. We got 15 in. Anyone who's looking for a large caliber rifle I got a BEAUTIFUL Tikka 338 WM in stainless and gray laminate. We will be getting 15-20 scopes in soon as well. Keep an eye out in the Herald. We have an ad going in there and we will be running specials on our hunting stuff. Right now I think we are going to do 6% on new and used rifles and 10% on used shotguns. That could change before we get the ad out. We are also giving top dollar on hunting rifles trades. Stop by and check us out. by the way if you buy a rifle and scope I will mount it, level it and bore sight for FREE.

(Mercer County)

Ok the last of our hunting inventory is going to be here Friday. I ordered 15 scopes. Everything from Bushnell trophys to Leupold VXIIs and everything in between. Our scopes will be priced at or below the discount house prices (Leupold VXII 3-9X40 $299.99 for example.) So dont stop by Dunhams or Dicks or Wal-Mart save gas and come see us first. I just got final word on our sale from the owner. With purchase of a new or used gun over $350 you will get a FREE $25 gas card. So now you will really save gas by coming to see us first. And as I already mentioned when you buy a scope or rifle we will bore sight it, level it and mount it for FREE. So thats it. Everythings here. Ive already sold 2 beautiful CZs since last Friday. Dont wait or you might miss out on your dream rifle.
    Last edited by elitefirearms; September 23rd, 2008 at 05:39 PM.

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by hdward@verizon.net View Post
    I wish Elte had evening hrs atleast once aweek, most nites i don't make it back till 8 or after.
    I am located in Hadley and can accomodate your late hours. Give me a call if you need something.

Jim