Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: This election, users of this site and our gun rights.

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    The problem is that the level of snark would grow until people started catching bans. And it's not acceptable to troll an entire site, even if unintentionally, causing those that advocate as the site does to get infractions. We removed the agitator.
    Yes, I was. It was hard. I walk the line. Thanks Jumbo. Good call.

(Mercer County)

Three years ago, a member started a thread entitled "Why I support the Toomey-Manchin bill." I commented, "you've got to be kidding me. The bill was drafted by idiots and is supported by the same."

I received a warning. Now, it appears the OP should have gotten the warning. I've been vindicated. I feel like Nelson fucking Mandela.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by sprrdhawk44 View Post
    Three years ago, a member started a thread entitled "Why I support the Toomey-Manchin bill." I commented, "you've got to be kidding me. The bill was drafted by idiots and is supported by the same."

I received a warning. Now, it appears the OP should have gotten the warning. I've been vindicated. I feel like Nelson fucking Mandela.

You sound like a bitter clinger.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    You sound like a bitter clinger.

I would have probably forgotten about it, if not for the fact that every time I click on settings to see my subscribed threads I am confronted by the Everlasting Wall of Shame and Bad Behavior.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    A gun shop owner is free to refuse to sell a gun to someone who he knows plans to rob him. PAFOA can deny Hillary free advertising that helps her to destroy our rights.

The Constitution is not a suicide pact, and a belief in personal freedom doesn't require us to assist our enslavers.

I'm not debating the fact that UJ wasn't doing his job as moderator nor am I questioning the need for it to have been done since I wasn't privy to the conversation prior to it having been taken down. I'm merely stating that I am surprised to see it here. This place has been my little nunatak of free thought for many years now and there has been a LOT of crazy shit that has been spouted and allowed to be pummeled and beaten down by logic. Unlike the Groupthink that you get in most other sites, this place has a likemindedness of purpose without the rigidity. I've always found that to be refreshing and I'd find it troubling to think that the direction of the forum was more toward group Groupthink than likemindedness.

But again, I didn't read the thread. But still, I'm surprised.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

I have been wondering what the PAFOA drama was going to be this election season.

Glad to see that PAFOA never ceases to disappoint.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by sprrdhawk44 View Post
    I would have probably forgotten about it, if not for the fact that every time I click on settings to see my subscribed threads I am confronted by the Everlasting Wall of Shame and Bad Behavior.
    Some day they will sell tours to look at your wall, Nelson. They will say this is spider hawks injustice.

I missed out on the fun. Can the post fairy please bring me up to speed?

Thanks

Justin
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Some day they will sell tours to look at your wall, Nelson. They will say this is spider hawks injustice.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    I'm not debating the fact that UJ wasn't doing his job as moderator nor am I questioning the need for it to have been done since I wasn't privy to the conversation prior to it having been taken down. I'm merely stating that I am surprised to see it here. This place has been my little nunatak of free thought for many years now and there has been a LOT of crazy shit that has been spouted and allowed to be pummeled and beaten down by logic. Unlike the Groupthink that you get in most other sites, this place has a likemindedness of purpose without the rigidity. I've always found that to be refreshing and I'd find it troubling to think that the direction of the forum was more toward group Groupthink than likemindedness.

But again, I didn't read the thread. But still, I'm surprised.
    1) nice word nunatak. Sounds like a jihadist head line. Means little rock sticking out of glacial ice. I didn't know that.
    2) what he did was like a nun attack. Or a disturbed child slitting the family's throats.

We only have this one shot. This last chance. The gravity of the situation cannot be over stated. The corruption and disregard for the constitution and rule of law has reached a tipping point. Our unique American way of life, respecting liberty and justice is at stake. Suffering fools who infect our reasoned arguments with propaganda and character assassinations is foolhardy. This is no academic debate. This is how you and your descendants will live. Guard your liberty now or never.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast