Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast
    (Lycoming County)

Default Re: This election, users of this site and our gun rights.

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    Maybe you have heard about the US oil and gas industry in the crapper?
    The Saudis opened the floodgates this winter and started selling at the cheapest rate seen in decades.
    Literally, full oil supertankers could not find a place to berth and off-load their product.

Why? Because the techniques for extraction oil from the tar sands was was becoming very viable, and they want to make sure the USA does NOT become energy independent.

Hundreds of oil field -related companies are closing their doors.
    So now hundreds of thousands of oil workers in the USA are now out of jobs, and not buying new cars, harleys, 4 wheelers, new guns or paying mortgages.
    Can you say "Loss of primary jobs has a big impact on secondary jobs and the economy as a whole"?

Sure, I knew you could.

so... Sanctions not such a big factor.
    I enjoy cheaper gas, but I really don't enjoy my taxes going to unemployment because Hussein Obama's buds decided to knife us.
    ^^^ this^^^
    The Saudis are the reason behind our cheap gas right now, Iran had nothing to do with it. They are trying to kill the oil and fracking industry here in order to keep their lock on world oil prices. Once they have decimated the competition, you'll see $4 a gallon gas again.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    ^^^ this^^^
    The Saudis are the reason behind our cheap gas right now, Iran had nothing to do with it. They are trying to kill the oil and fracking industry here in order to keep their lock on world oil prices. Once they have decimated the competition, you'll see $4 a gallon gas again.
    And the cheap oil and gas prices are directly caused by COMPETITION IN THE MARKETPLACE. The same thing could happen to health care costs if we let it. Damn liberal/progressive Democrats.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle Master View Post
    I agree with you

This is where you'll heavily disagree with me... And probably cuss me out

Obama got it right with opening dialogue with Iran, that country with pissed off Hardliners with nuclear capability is a very scary thought... By ending the sanctions/embargoes, in exchange for getting rid of Irans nuclear program was smart. Since the embargoes plus 30+ years of an economy in the toilet... Why wouldn't the country fall in line with the rest of the world? It's time to move forward.. Not back

If Congress stop pussyfooting around and end the sanctions... Iranian airlines can start buying billions of dollars worth of Boeing airplanes and do our economy some good

Btw... We already seen the positives of Iran coming back to the rest of the world... I'm sure everyone is enjoying these good ole gas prices this summer... Iran is pumping that good ole oil and saying fuck you to OPEC that's been fucking our wallets for the past 10 years

Now all that being said... At the beginning stages of this nuclear deal... All US prisoners or hostages should have been on the first plane to America before we should have even mentioned anything about money smh
    It was a horrible deal. The Iranian leadership isn't interested in "rejoining" the rest of the world. They want to eliminate the US and Israel and expand their caliphate. That's it, period. The deal we struck will only embolden them more and lead them to have nukes even sooner than before.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    It was a horrible deal. The Iranian leadership isn't interested in "rejoining" the rest of the world. They want to eliminate the US and Israel and expand their caliphate. That's it, period. The deal we struck will only embolden them more and lead them to have nukes even sooner than before.
    ^^^^^^This. Yet, our leadership, Obama, and Hillary appease, and promote them to our detriment. This is purposeful folks.

(Lackawanna County)

I agree with you

This is where you'll heavily disagree with me... And probably cuss me out

Obama got it right with opening dialogue with Iran, that country with pissed off Hardliners with nuclear capability is a very scary thought... By ending the sanctions/embargoes, in exchange for getting rid of Irans nuclear program was smart. Since the embargoes plus 30+ years of an economy in the toilet... Why wouldn't the country fall in line with the rest of the world? It's time to move forward.. Not back

If Congress stop pussyfooting around and end the sanctions... Iranian airlines can start buying billions of dollars worth of Boeing airplanes and do our economy some good

Btw... We already seen the positives of Iran coming back to the rest of the world... I'm sure everyone is enjoying these good ole gas prices this summer... Iran is pumping that good ole oil and saying fuck you to OPEC that's been fucking our wallets for the past 10 years

Now all that being said... At the beginning stages of this nuclear deal... All US prisoners or hostages should have been on the first plane to America before we should have even mentioned anything about money smh
    Point one. I should post the porkey pig ubber laugh. No, 0bama, just funded their program.

Point two. Sounds like someone is buying into the Aerospace Union BS.

Point Three. Iran is a rouge nation that will be the one to initiate a nuclear strike on Israel, first chance they get. You need to understand and never underestimate your enemy.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(Lancaster County)

Fuckin A I'm with flathead

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by qmcorps View Post
    Point one. I should post the porkey pig ubber laugh. No, 0bama, just funded their program.

Point two. Sounds like someone is buying into the Aerospace Union BS.

Point Three. Iran is a rouge nation that will be the one to initiate a nuclear strike on Israel, first chance they get. You need to understand and never underestimate your enemy.
    Israel.... Isreal.... Isreal

Fuck Isreal... America has got her own shit to worry about!

Fuck Isreal, Fuck NATO, and fuck Foreign Aid!

Let's be real... Jews aside, republicans only love Isreal because they put up "the good fight" and doesn't tolerate and radical Muslim bullshit... Man fuck that country

American should say fuck you to the world... To a certain degree instead of being the world police... And sometimes bank Our multibillion dollar subs and carriers should be patrolling our coast and territories instead of being some status symbol in the Indian Ocean

We America as a country should be exporting goods and trades to other countries... Not American companies importing goods from other countries to America and passing shit off as American goods

We need to worry about our own shit as a whole.. We really do!

A lot of people on this Forum wants to blame Obama for what's going on in the Middle East, without passing equal blame equal blame on Bush.... And the Bush before him.... We should have never been over there, we should have never been in Vietnam, shit... I would say We should have never bothered with WWII aside from bombing the fuck out of Japan... But how Germany was set up... We would of had to deal with them anyway... But still

We should have never been apart of NATO
    Last edited by Muscle Master; August 5th, 2016 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Spelling

(Lancaster County)

Who's responsible?

(Lackawanna County)

Israel.... Isreal.... Isreal

Fuck Isreal... America has got her own shit to worry about!

Fuck Isreal, Fuck NATO, and fuck Foreign Aid!

Let's be real... Jews aside, republicans only love Isreal because they put up "the good fight" and doesn't tolerate and radical Muslim bullshit... Man fuck that country

American should say fuck you to the world... To a certain degree instead of being the world police... And sometimes bank Our multibillion dollar subs and carriers should be patrolling our coast and territories instead of being some status symbol in the Indian Ocean

We America as a country should be exporting goods and trades to other countries... Not American companies importing goods from other countries to America and passing shit off as American goods

A lot of people on this Forum wants to blame Obama for what's going on in the Middle East, without passing equal blame equal blame on Bush.... And the Bush before him.... We should have never been over there, we should have never been in Vietnam, shit... I would say We should have never bothered with WWII aside from bombing the fuck out of Japan... But how Germany was set up... We would of had to deal with them anyway... But still

You forgot Bill Clinton and 0bama in the chain of blame. I'm going out on a limb here.....you are voting for Hillary, right?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(Warren County)

Snip

Amen!

until energy independence is achieved- we still kinda need mideast oil. remember your posts earlier this week? that's what drove Bush I and II into intervention.

On the other hand BHO is quite happy to intervene just to advance the cause of islam. Pulling out of Iraq early - creates a power vacuum = ISIS rises.

Disagree. NATO stopped the USSR. Reagan out-spent them, and that was great for the economy, but boots on the ground in Germany held expansion in check.
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast