Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Default Re: This election, users of this site and our gun rights.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    For what it's worth, Hillary is right of Obama. So hypothetically speaking, had she been POTUS for tha last 8 years, versus Obama, our country would still be a shit show, but not as much... I think.
    Bill Clinton sold the Chinese our missile technology.

When foreign nations can bribe our president, things can go very bad, very quickly. Obamacare will destroy our economy over time, but nuclear missiles raining down on us will destroy everything.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post

When foreign nations can bribe our president, things can go very bad, very quickly. Obamacare will destroy our economy over time, but nuclear missiles raining down on us will destroy everything.
    Sometimes I forget that Slick Willy was in office 20 years ago. Talk to young voters about to vote in their first presidential election about a lot of the Clinton scandals we remember and they look at you like you're insane. May as well be talking about 1496 instead of 1996.

JakIII is old enough to remember them but lots of Hillary voters aren't and simply won't believe them.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post

Mutually assured destruction by 1st world countries is actually a deterrent to "raining missles". It's the 3rd world shit holes with nuclear capability that you should worry about, such as Pakistan and North Korea.

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by thebearpack View Post
    Sometimes I forget that Slick Willy was in office 20 years ago. Talk to young voters about to vote in their first presidential election about a lot of the Clinton scandals we remember and they look at you like you're insane. May as well be talking about 1496 instead of 1996.
    I wouldn't say I am surprised at how quickly so much of the Clinton administration has been forgotten but it has been an eye opener how much people are unaware of the things I lived through during my teenage and young adult years with the end of the Cold War, the Clinton admin and other stuff. Even 9/11 is not a memory for those graduating high school right now.

(Northumberland County)

Now those fucksticks on cnn are criticizing Trump if hes capable of handling the nuclear missile codes???? wow actually a President would have to get permission from Congress to even launch the missiles before even punching in the codes, Isnt there a balance of power between the 3 branches of government cuz giving the President the "judge,jury and executioner" powers of being nuclear missile capable - means he can wake up in the middle of the night and push a button and launch a nuclear missile straight on Kim Jong Uns head?

also out of Stupidity of the CNN, President only has partial of the nuclear codes , the VP and the Secretary of Defense has the other parts of the code , he would need all three persons codes in order to make a full intial launch,meaining all three of them would have to come to an agreement in order to make a launch of a ICBM or Trident III.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Mutually assured destruction by 1st world countries is actually a deterrent to "raining missles". It's the 3rd world shit holes with nuclear capability that you should worry about, such as Pakistan and North Korea.
    I agree with you

This is where you'll heavily disagree with me... And probably cuss me out

Obama got it right with opening dialogue with Iran, that country with pissed off Hardliners with nuclear capability is a very scary thought... By ending the sanctions/embargoes, in exchange for getting rid of Irans nuclear program was smart. Since the embargoes plus 30+ years of an economy in the toilet... Why wouldn't the country fall in line with the rest of the world? It's time to move forward.. Not back

If Congress stop pussyfooting around and end the sanctions... Iranian airlines can start buying billions of dollars worth of Boeing airplanes and do our economy some good

Btw... We already seen the positives of Iran coming back to the rest of the world... I'm sure everyone is enjoying these good ole gas prices this summer... Iran is pumping that good ole oil and saying fuck you to OPEC that's been fucking our wallets for the past 10 years

Now all that being said... At the beginning stages of this nuclear deal... All US prisoners or hostages should have been on the first plane to America before we should have even mentioned anything about money smh

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle Master View Post
    And probably cuss me out.
    Interesting thoughts... you MUSCLEHEAD!

(Indiana County)

I agree with you

Obama got it right with opening dialogue with Iran, that country with pissed off Hardliners with nuclear capability is a very scary thought... By ending the sanctions/embargoes, in exchange for getting rid of Irans nuclear program was smart. Since the embargoes plus 30+ years of an economy in the toilet... Why wouldn't the country fall in line with the rest of the world? It's time to move forward.. Not back

If Congress stop pussyfooting around and end the sanctions... Iranian airlines can start buying billions of dollars worth of Boeing airplanes and do our economy some good

Btw... We already seen the positives of Iran coming back to the rest of the world... I'm sure everyone is enjoying these good ole gas prices this summer... Iran is pumping that good ole oil and saying fuck you to OPEC that's been fucking our wallets for the past 10 years

Now all that being said... At the beginning stages of this nuclear deal... All US prisoners or hostages should have been on the first plane to America before we should have even mentioned anything about money smh
    Yeah... OK...

Why wouldn't they fall in line?
    Because the country is ruled by religious shitheads hell bent on the end times.

Buy up some Boeing's?
    Sure, why not, then they can use some Obamacash and pay the families of a few Hezbollah whack jobs to use the shiney new Boeing's as weapons.

Fuck Iran and their oil.

(Indiana County)

And let's not forget Iran's leaders out calling the US the Great Satan and calling for the destruction of our nation as well as others.
    Let's not forget their state sponsored terrorism and let's not forget that Mackmood Imanutjob is a Twelver who literally believes the 12th Imam will crawl up out of a well and bring upon the end times.

Yeah, why not open up dialog with such a country.

(Warren County)

I agree with you

Maybe you have heard about the US oil and gas industry in the crapper?
    The Saudis opened the floodgates this winter and started selling at the cheapest rate seen in decades.
    Literally, full oil supertankers could not find a place to berth and off-load their product.

Why? Because the techniques for extraction oil from the tar sands was was becoming very viable, and they want to make sure the USA does NOT become energy independent.

Hundreds of oil field -related companies are closing their doors.
    So now hundreds of thousands of oil workers in the USA are now out of jobs, and not buying new cars, harleys, 4 wheelers, new guns or paying mortgages.
    Can you say "Loss of primary jobs has a big impact on secondary jobs and the economy as a whole"?

Sure, I knew you could.

so... Sanctions not such a big factor.
    I enjoy cheaper gas, but I really don't enjoy my taxes going to unemployment because Hussein Obama's buds decided to knife us.
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast