Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Default Re: This election, users of this site and our gun rights.

Quote Originally Posted by gummy jones View Post
    queue cyclops with mod hitlist, looking in mirror, putting on lipstick, with winchester 70 at his side
    "he who shall not be mentioned" is steve buschemi?
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Indiana County)

Staying registered as a democrat but voting republican only shows there are more registered democrats for the MSM to use in their propaganda wars.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    Staying registered as a democrat but voting republican only shows there are more registered democrats for the MSM to use in their propaganda wars.
    I understand your position. My position though is due to being a resident of Pittsburgh to have any say in elections here I have to register as a Democrat. There hasn't been a Republican elected in Pittsburgh in more than 60 years. A lot of times one doesn't even run. Democratic primaries are our only real weapon.
    The Lord Bless You

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by 41 Redhawk View Post
    I understand your position. My position though is due to being a resident of Pittsburgh to have any say in elections here I have to register as a Democrat. There hasn't been a Republican elected in Pittsburgh in more than 60 years. A lot of times one doesn't even run. Democratic primaries are our only real weapon.

In many places the true local election is the April primary, the general election in November is a rubber stamp.
    In my township it is Republican, but the idea is the same.

(Lackawanna County)

Casting no aspersions on anyone, but I thought I was the lone or at least one of the very few Democrats on this forum.

Many members have come out as Democrats in recent posts. I'm not asking for the reason as we all have our reasons for choosing a political party, but how many of you are Democrats?

Perhaps, through some organizing, we could make a concerted effort to change the minds of people on our side of the aisle when it comes to the Second Amendment. Democrat politicians tend to discount pro-2A people because they are usually Republicans who wouldn't vote for them anyway. So, ignoring them isn't a lost vote. It's a vote they would not have gotten anyway.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Democrat Gun Owner View Post
    Casting no aspersions on anyone, but I thought I was the lone or at least one of the very few Democrats on this forum.

Many members have come out as Democrats in recent posts. I'm not asking for the reason as we all have our reasons for choosing a political party, but how many of you are Democrats?

Perhaps, through some organizing, we could make a concerted effort to change the minds of people on our side of the aisle when it comes to the Second Amendment. Democrat politicians tend to discount pro-2A people because they are usually Republicans who wouldn't vote for them anyway. So, ignoring them isn't a lost vote. It's a vote they would not have gotten anyway.
    I don't know if many folks on the forum are dumb enough to out themselves by shouting "We're them, we're Dem, get used to it."

BTW, I LOVE the new avatar! Is that a self-portrait?
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Montgomery County)

Many members have come out
    Coming out is all the rage these days

Hokkmike Guest

I used to consider Hillary a joke.

Not, any more - she is a serious threat going forward for the next 100 years to the American way of life if elected President.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hokkmike View Post
    I used to consider Hillary a joke.

Not, any more - she is a serious threat going forward for the next 100 years to the American way of life if elected President.
    She will pack the Supreme Court with far left, radical anti 2A judges. She will pack other courts with liberal judges also, and every agency that comes under the Federal government will get far left, radical leadership. So the abuses of the IRS, EPA, DHS, Interior, etc will become even worse. It will be a reign of terror not seen since Obama.

Hokkmike Guest

Why would I knowingly belong to and give financial and/or moral support to a party that actively engages in attempting to deny might 2nd Amendment rights? Your argument not withstanding it makes no sense.

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast