Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Kimber Super Carry Pro, or Ultra +

Quote Originally Posted by bluehen59 View Post
    Thank you Shooter for the feedback. I carry a Glock 19 now and have been for a while, and I will continue to do so. I just had an itch for something new but I love my Glock 19.
    Kimber makes great 1911's, but after several years of looking at the pluses and minuses, I came to the conclusion that they were better for range use than to carry....at least for me. And I say that as a long time Glock holdout. I refused to entertain the notion of a Glock. Finally, I succumbed. They simply work, and are bombproof and cost-effective.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Cumberland County)

Why the interest in a 3 inch barrel when you want a full length grip?
    Id just go with the commander length guns due to being more reliable in the 1911 design.
    I've got a Smith Wesson e2 series pistol and its most certainly designed with conceal carry in mind even though it doesn't serve that purpose in my armory.
    It's got an light aluminum alloy frame too so it's light compared to a standard handgun. I think you're crazy if you conceal carry a full steel handgun these days.

(Monroe County)

I have a Kimber Ultra Carry 2 that was my EDC. Than I wanted a commander in SS, so I purchased a Kimber Pro Carry 2 and is now my EDC. Alloy frame. Lighter than the ultra even with the 4' barrel. My Ultra I shot well and accurate however, the Pro Carry is a for real tack driver! I shoot the Pro Carry better due to longer barrel and less recoil even though it is only an ounce or two less but feels much light when carrying. I love this firearm! I paid $839.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12