Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Perry County)

Default Concealed carry for teachers

"I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick some ass, and I'm all out of bubble gum." - Rowdy Roddy Piper

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Concealed carry for teachers

I support CCW for teachers......Only if they are properly trained to do so.
    American by birth, Patriot by choice!

Quote Originally Posted by SSGF109 View Post
    I support CCW for teachers......Only if they are properly trained to do so.
    What are the requirements for a CCW permit in texas? Does the average citizen need training before being issued a permit? If not, Then why would teachers be required?

"you have no power; here is the power; feel the power, brat, and then speak again of how you come to kill the Eternal."
    Pennywise The Clown

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by BobbySomers View Post
    What are the requirements for a CCW permit in texas? Does the average citizen need training before being issued a permit? If not, Then why would teachers be required?
    yes , exstensive training & testing are required
    Last edited by 1861; August 23rd, 2008 at 01:13 PM.
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

Since the almost 10 years since Columbine there have been numberous school shootings. How come there are never any at gun ranges? Wouldn't that be where the crazy ass gun nuts congregate? Maybe we should close all the schools and send the kids to gun ranges where they'll be safe.

I wholely agree that teachers, once properly trained, should be permitted to carry. Why trained? I want my 4 kids protected by only those who have taken the time to know what their doing. The sad fact is once the schools are armed the lunatic fringe are going to take out their frustrations at the malls, grocery stores, stadiums, etc. The antis are going to want to hang me for this comment but the solution to violent crime, particularly gun crime is more guns. In the hands of citizens who have taken the time to train and understand the laws. And that will lead to changes in laws that prohibit defense of our society against the part of our society that is tearing our society apart through reckless deeds.

Quote Originally Posted by ErSwnn View Post
    Since the almost 10 years since Columbine there have been numberous school shootings. How come there are never any at gun ranges? Wouldn't that be where the crazy ass gun nuts congregate? Maybe we should close all the schools and send the kids to gun ranges where they'll be safe.

I wholely agree that teachers, once properly trained, should be permitted to carry. Why trained? I want my 4 kids protected by only those who have taken the time to know what their doing. The sad fact is once the schools are armed the lunatic fringe are going to take out their frustrations at the malls, grocery stores, stadiums, etc. The antis are going to want to hang me for this comment but the solution to violent crime, particularly gun crime is more guns. In the hands of citizens who have taken the time to train and understand the laws. And that will lead to changes in laws that prohibit defense of our society against the part of our society that is tearing our society apart through reckless deeds.
    I agree. 100%

"you have no power; here is the power; feel the power, brat, and then speak again of how you come to kill the Eternal."
    Pennywise The Clown

(York County)

There are atleast 2 threads on this same topic in the news section. Both are locked, though.

I don't have a problem with teachers CC'ing in schools, sounds like a good idea to me, besides the students who else is in the school and in larger numbers than any potential EMO's who are mad at there parents and want to shoot up the school instead of admitting that are woefully inadequately equipped to deal with their issues in an adult manner?

Rant over, but thats how I fell about these bitches who resort to visiting violence onto others rather than deal with their own self involved life issues. I guess my rant wasn't over after all.

Dave
    3%

(Chester County)

Finally some one makes some sense!!!!!

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty!

(Chester County)

Μολὼν λάβε