Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Centre County)

Default FOAC FALL 2016 Gun Bash

Folks, it's that time again for a great gun bash. I will be selling tickets in my shop or you can order them from me through the mail, just drop me a PM or email me at rlutz730(at)comcast.net and I'll let you know what you need to do. I only get a limited amount of tickets so the earlier you get them the easier it will be plus if you get them before Sept 7, you'll be entered into the early bird drawing.

FOAC Fall 2016 FOAC October Festival of Guns Gun Bash

To purchase Tickets Use one of our 4 convenient methods:

1.) Go online at https://foac-pac.org/Gun-Bash (It is important to note that there is a processing/handling charge for each ticket purchased through the website of 5 dollars that has become necessary due to the rapidly increasing bank fees.)

2.) Via Mail by sending a check to FOAC for $50.00 per ticket with the name, address, phone and email address for each ticket (send check to: Firearm Owners Against Crime (FOAC) P.O. Box 1111, McMurray , PA 15317)

3.) ACE Sporting Goods

4.) Your Friendly Neighborhood FOAC Salesman

Date: October 8, 2016

Doors Open: 1:00 - 7:00 PM

Gun Bash Ticket Donation: $50.00

Only 1000 tickets will be sold!

General Admission Tickets: $25.00

Ticket includes complimentary food & drinks.

Address: 2151 North Main St. Washington PA, 15301

Latitude: 40.2069349 Longitude: -80.2587864

Door Prize: S&W M&P 15/22 donated by Ace Sporting Goods, Inc., must be present to win

Food Provided By: Cory Robinson Catering 3297 Christy St., Pittsburgh, PA 15204

Menu:
    · Barbecue Chicken
    · Italian Sausage w/Peppers & Onions
    · Roast Beef w/gravy
    · Macaroni & Cheese
    · Tossed Salad
    · Grilled Veggies
    · Complimentary Coffee

Desserts Provided By: Fabulous Homemade Cookies

About the FOAC Gun Bash

The FOAC gun bash is the premier gun bash in the tri-state area with an unequaled lineup of the highest quality firearms along with the finest food available and is the go to event for all who are interested in a fun afternoon out!

We give away a firearm from the main entry ticket once every 15 minutes! In between those drawings we continuously give away firearms from our choice tables that comprise varying levels of quality firearms from the $2 table to the $3 dollar, $5 dollar and $10 tables. We also have special drawings for our extremely popular Mystery Gun & Mystery gun safe (2 separate drawings) and a variety of other special drawings.

We will also have a 'new featured raffle'! It will be a 'Wall of Guns'! These will be guns that make Criminals, Liberals and Terrorists Twitch.

We also will be holding ‘free’ tribute drawings, two separate ones, in honor of two categories of exceptional Americans: our military service members (active duty and retired) ‘and’ law enforcement.

**Please Note: We will also be conducting another free special incentive ‘Early Bird’ drawing for individuals who purchase their tickets prior to September 7th. The only qualifier is that we must have the ticket money submitted prior to September 7th so DON’T delay and get your ticket request in early!

Perhaps the biggest reward for gun owners is that the proceeds from our gun bashes are used to develop and advance initiatives to protect our constitutional freedom to bear arms. The funding of these efforts can be seen in just the recent pro-gun pieces of legislation that passed and were signed into law on protecting firearm preemption laws and in enhancing self-defense through the Castle Doctrine!

We do hope that you will join with us in a night of fun and fellowship! See you there!

Additional information can also be obtained by e-mailing your request to this address: info@foacpac.org

Prizes:
    2:00 Combo: Ruger LCR-22 & LCR-357 Mag.
    2:15 Sig Sauer P226 Legion SAO (9mm)
    2:30 Springfield Armory EMP Lightweight (9mm)
    2:45 Ruger Precision Tactical Rifle
    3:00 CZ 75B (9mm) Poly
    3:15 Combo: Mossberg Shotguns-500 MagPul & 500 Cruiser
    3:30 H&K VP9 Striker LE (9mm)
    3:45 Century Arms RAS47 U.S. Made (AK-47) 7.62x39
    4:00 Combo: Glock 42FS (380 ACP) & 43FS (9mm)
    4:15 Ruger M77 Gunsite Scout Rifle (.308)
    4:30 Sig Sauer P938 Xtreme (9mm)
    4:45 Combo: Ruger American Ranch Series: 300 Blackout & 22LR
    5:00 Springfield Armory XD Mod. 2 FDE Sub-Compact (9mm)
    5:15 Auto Ordinance Thompson (Full Size) w/Drum Magazine (.45ACP)
    5:30 S&W M&P Shield (.45ACP)
    5:45 S&W Model 686+ (.357 Mag.)
    6:00 Henry Big Boy Lever Action Rifle (.44 Mag.)
    6:15 S&W M&P 15T (5.56)
    6:30 Keltec - KSG SBS Forward Grip (Class 3) 12 Gauge
    6:45 FN PS90 (5.7x28) - Runner up grand prize

Grand Prize
    7:00 Kel-Tec RFB-24 (7.62/.308)
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: FOAC FALL 2016 Gun Bash

Is there anything like this for other PA residents (those not on the border with Ohio)?

If I remember correctly the last bash was also in that area.

(Centre County)

This bash is held at the Washington County fairgrounds and we actually get a lot of people from the center of the state (about 2 1/2-3 hr drive) and some (a few) from eastern PA (they normally stay overnight on Sat after the bash). I believe that the board might be mulling over the possibility of having another bash at some time somewhere else in the state, maybe more toward the center. However, then you have to basically begin the logistics anew in finding a caterer, where the guns will come from etc., which is a pretty big undertaking. I'm in State College and am a FOAC member and I go out each bash to help (and hopefully win something - so far I've been pretty lucky).

Also, other than the side raffles, you don't have to be present to win a gun from the ticket and the gun supplier (ACE Sporting Goods) will work with winners if the gun needs to be sent to another FFL for transfer.

(Centre County)

I currently have tickets to sell. You can get them at my shop or PM me and we can do it through the mail. I have 7 not spoken for right now. Lots of good guns, food, drink, and side raffles.

(Butler County)

Here is a good group for bashes and raffles for anyone on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/groups/282851098536797