Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    (Cumberland County)

Default Re: The most unreliable handgun you have owned

Bryco Model 48. Young, dumb, and BROKE!!!!! It was my first gun. $100 NIB w/ 2 mags. I was living in York at the corner of West Cottage and Manor at the time. It was something...

It has been taking up real estate in the back of the gun locker for years. It's worth more to me as a last resort gun than the $50 I might get for it as a trade.
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by gunsmith View Post
    Glocks are a POS made to get dollars, and not work right. The front sights need replaced out of the box. The triggers are DANGEROUS. Too many re holstering accidents Far worse than a Smith model 10 that they bitched about reholstering accidents with.
    Spoken like somebody that truly has no idea what they are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by pappy214 View Post
    just joined, looking to find a couple of mags for a friend that were listed on here before I joined. Can't seem to locate them now. any sugestions?
    Classifed section, might have to look through the archieves.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by victory View Post
    Don't let common sense or the experiences of 70% of domestic police, countless foreign military and special operations units as well as the vast majority of top-tier firearms instructors get in the way of gunsmith's biases.

Of course, my HK USP is a piece of shit, but i'm sensible enough to realize that mine is an aberration.
    That is at least twice that I've seen you post about your POS USP, care to elaborate?

Just wondering what kind of problem you are having since I have no gripes about mine at all and maybe your problem can help others watch for something going on with theirs.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    That is at least twice that I've seen you post about your POS USP, care to elaborate?

Just wondering what kind of problem you are having since I have no gripes about mine at all and maybe your problem can help others watch for something going on with theirs.
    FTE's, FTF's and horrendously inconsistent groupings (it seriously just seems to fling lead wherever the hell it wants). I couldn't begin to tell you why. Yes, it's a well used gun and has clearly seen a lot of rounds, but that is no excuse. I'd love to get it working so i could sell it and the hundreds of dollars of extras i have for it. I mean, i could probably do that now if i were in a buddyfucking mood, but i'm not that guy.

(Columbia County)

Bersa Thunder 380cc. Mine has had nothing but problems. I can't stand to even shoot the damn thing. It hasn't left my safe in over two years now.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718