Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Low round count CZ P-01

- Overall it's in excellent condition. About the only places that any wear is visible is on the slide rails where it runs inside the frame and there is also a little finish wear on the trigger. Reliability has been perfect with all the ammunition I've tried in it including Federal 124 grain +P HST, Winchester 115 grain FMJ, and some 124 grain LRN handloads I put through it last week. Every single round has fed, fired, and ejected. My best estimate is that this gun has seen less than 300 rounds total. I've only shot a few boxes of ammo through it since I got it and I know my friend didn't shoot it much at all. She is used to .22 handguns very recoil sensitive. Since she didn't like the recoil the gun just collected dust for about a year until I bought it from her.
    - The gun has an OD green polymer finish.
    - There are two 10 round CZ factory magazines included. That's what was with it when she bought it new and that's what was with it when I bought it from her. I also have two Mec-Gar 14 round magazines and one CZ factory 14 round magazine that I'm willing to sell with the gun or separately. All magazines have been tested with at least one full loading of ammo. They are all in like new condition and they all have worked perfectly for me.
    - Also included are all the original accessories I got from her and the case for the gun. I'm also including a Wolffe 18 pound recoil spring that I bought to replace the slightly underpowered original factory spring.

I'm asking $420 + shipping for the pistol with the two original 10 round magazines.
    The asking price for the three high cap magazines is $75 shipped but I'd much prefer to sell them with the gun or sell the gun first before selling the magazines.
    And I'd have no problem letting you test fire a few rounds if you're willing to meet in person.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Low round count CZ P-01

Price dropped on the CZ - $420 shipped or $400 FTF (and I know a local dealer who does transfers for $20).
    Still $75 shipped for the magazines but I've decided I'm willing to sell them whether I sell the gun first or not.

Mags are SPF.

off to gunbroker.
    Last edited by goon; August 26th, 2008 at 04:19 AM.