Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Armstrong County)

Default micro draco ak pistol questains

I just picked up a micro draco but cant find any info on them. Seems to me there were limited number of guns imported but thats all I can find. Does anyone have any idea where these guns went? Mine is sn#383 so that throws out the notion of only 100 or so pistols coming in. Is century getting more? Thanks for the help in advance.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: micro draco ak pistol questains

Why not ask the folks at Century?

(Clearfield County)

Default Re: micro draco ak pistol questains

Quote Originally Posted by zshaff87 View Post
    I just picked up a micro draco but cant find any info on them. Seems to me there were limited number of guns imported but thats all I can find. Does anyone have any idea where these guns went? Mine is sn#383 so that throws out the notion of only 100 or so pistols coming in. Is century getting more? Thanks for the help in advance.
    They probably didn't sell that many of them because they are impractical (even for an AK pistol) and cost a premium over standard draco's. They were available from several online places and just got spread out around the country. As for more being imported, who knows? This kind of stuff comes in whenever the slavic elves smile upon us.