Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon.

(Juniata County)

Default Pokemon.

In an effort to make my wife more healthy, I got her on the pokemon go crazy.

She is now ahead of me. Something about getting out of the house more. In any case, this is of course unacceptable, Seems the catholic church is a gym.

Where can I find pokemon, and where else is superior. Sheetz & Mcdonalds are also know spots.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Pokemon.

Your county seat probably has a lot of monuments and public buildings. That should be a fertile hunting ground.

(Allegheny County)

(Mercer County)

This whole Pokemon thing is gayer than six guys fucking five guys. For kids, it's great. For adults? Yeah, no.

I keep hearing all about how it's great because it gets everyone out of the house. How about being an adult, and just exercising. Like an adult. The adult way.

ETA: But seriously, do your thing. All of my friends are playing it too. It's not a knock against you guys. I just can't take adults who walk around staring at the world through their cell phones in an attempt to catch creatures from a children's game seriously.
    Last edited by sprrdhawk44; July 12th, 2016 at 07:15 PM.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by sprrdhawk44 View Post
    This whole Pokemon thing is gayer than six guys fucking five guys. For kids, it's great. For adults? Yeah, no.

I keep hearing all about how it's great because it gets everyone out of the house. How about being an adult, and just exercising. Like an adult. The adult way.

ETA: But seriously, do your thing. All of my friends are playing it too. It's not a knock against you guys. I just can't take adults who walk around staring at the world through their cell phones in an attempt to catch creatures from a children's game seriously.
    i guess your the other guy in the state who doesn't have a good enough phone for it?
    i was getting lonely...

seriously loved the original games, they started to suck recently, seem a bit desperate in the designs and ideas, and the go craze is annoying but the game has promise. i really have no interest in walking around looking for pkmn though. coworkers playing it now, nice to see them take interest since they didnt play the originals.

edit: without people staring at their phones, we wouldn't have that chick falling into a fountain to lol at, among others.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Armstrong County)

I have a Pikachu in my pants........ you should go there.

(Lancaster County)

Can you shoot them?

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by sprrdhawk44 View Post

Shouldn't you be trolling an Ohio gun forum or something, all the way out there?

Meh, I've never done pokemon before. Was a thing for kids a few years younger than me. But if I can get my wife to talk a little more, it well be a good thing. She'll always be my wife, but she looks like Jigglypuff.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Clearfield County)

Pokemon Go, for people who's vaginas hurt to much to ride a motorcycle.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Pokemon Go, for people who's vaginas hurt to much to ride a motorcycle.
    I bet free wouldn't be caught dead playing it.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast