Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon.

(Perry County)

Default Re: Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Remington788 View Post
    I don't know, I tried several ways to try and get it to upload. I can't figure it out and I can't find it anywhere besides Facebook. Still looking.

GOT IT
    Last edited by unclejumbo; July 14th, 2016 at 01:53 PM.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Perry County)

"A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    I told my daughter I'd take her into the city on Sunday so we can wander explore a neighborhood that the kids aren't so familiar with. Maybe Shadyside/East Liberty or Lawrenceville.

One gripe, though, is that the "free" app requires you to spend money about 10 minutes into the game.
    I'm about halfway through level 14 and I haven't spent a cent on it. I only ran out of Poke' balls once, but a half hour walking between 4 Poke' stops had me resupplied.

(Tioga County)

I had no idea what exactly pokemon was when it was the thing 15-20 years ago and I have no idea what this latest pokemon fad is about. Only heard about it this week and it seems to be the talk of the town. I'm befuddled.

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    I told my daughter I'd take her into the city on Sunday so we can wander explore a neighborhood that the kids aren't so familiar with. Maybe Shadyside/East Liberty or Lawrenceville.

One gripe, though, is that the "free" app requires you to spend money about 10 minutes into the game.
    That is how they make money, although you don't have to spend any money. If you go to the pokestops, are patient in hatching eggs, willing to walk around to catch them you don't need to spend a dime. Other "free" games are not like that. A person with stupid amounts of free time can be just as powerful as a person with $.

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    I had no idea what exactly pokemon was when it was the thing 15-20 years ago and I have no idea what this latest pokemon fad is about. Only heard about it this week and it seems to be the talk of the town. I'm befuddled.
    http://lifehacker.com/what-is-pokemo...-it-1783420761

Quote Originally Posted by normanvin View Post
    Pokemon Players Get Stuck in Dunmore Cemetery

http://www.pahomepage.com/news/pokem...nmore-cemetery
    Good comments by the cops.

Not happy about it being banned at Arlington. It is:

1. A public location.
    2. A chance that people might realize the cost.
    Last edited by PAMedic=F|A=; July 15th, 2016 at 12:05 AM.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Delaware County)

A couple of chuckle heads fell down a 90 foot cliff playing this dumb game on their phone. I'm with UJ...my cellphone has a rotary dial.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/cap.../1100-6441825/
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    A couple of chuckle heads fell down a 90 foot cliff playing this dumb game on their phone. I'm with UJ...my cellphone has a rotary dial.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/cap.../1100-6441825/
    Quoting myself for emphases. I wonder then the first PokemonGo lawsuit will come? Also if there is something in the terms of service that states "if you get hurt or killed while playing the game its not our fault your are an idiot".

Quote Originally Posted by QuackXP View Post
    Now my only gripe is people taking relatively safe thing and then applying zero common sense to it. Like riding a bike or driving while looking for pokemon or trespassing to catch them. Playing a game does not give you an excuse to not be a reasonable adult.
    "No, it's just a machine. I'm the weapon." - Jack Harper in Oblivion

(Delaware County)

Some idiot fired on some other idiots. One needs his guns taken, the others their phones.

http://6abc.com/news/officials-man-s...house/1430254/
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Some idiot fired on some other idiots. One needs his guns taken, the others their phones.

http://6abc.com/news/officials-man-s...house/1430254/
    Good shoot.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lancaster County)

http://www.smobserved.com/story/2016...usly/1596.html

There are three respects in which Pokemon Go is regarded as racist by those in the know in the BLM movement. The first respect, is that it's much safer to play Pokemon Go, which requires you to walk around your own neighborhood; if you're white and living in your own neighborhood. Second, if you're black and you play Pokemon in Beverly Hills, chances are the police are going to stop you, question you and see what you're REALLY up to.
    The third respect in which Pokemon Go is racist is that you can set yourself up as a white Avatar, hunting down and collecting--or shooting--the black monsters in your own neighborhood.
    Yes, LIke Jar Jar Binks before them, large eyed Pokemon Go characters like FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire; are all really just stand ins for black people. This is in the tradition of Al Jolson and the Jazz singer, black face doesn't mean you're a minstrel, it means you're a--well you know what.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast