Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Washington County)

Default Saturday is the last day to be a Founding Member of Washington County Tactical Range

This Saturday is the last day to become a "Founding Member" of Washington County Tactical Range. Membership prices are $195 per year. Spouse’s receive a 50% discount on memberships and children between 16 and 17 are $25 per. No one under 16 is allowed on property.

Founding Members are always be able to renew each year before new members are allowed to join, plus are allowed to submit names for new memberships, PLUS have free use of one machine gun per year (limited to 100 rounds of your ammo). There are no required meetings and no required volunteer time at our range.

We have designed this range for shooters that want to use their AR’s and handguns as they were meant to be shot in real-world applications with no limit on number of rounds in magazine or rate of fire, from rapid-fire AR shooting to quick-draw pistol shooting to rifle & pistol transition drills (move and shoot) using paper targets or bowling pins or even electronic targets capable of timing your shooting down to 2-decimals places of a second.

http://tredd.com/pub/WCMGApplication.pdf

Any questions, just ask.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Berks County)

Default Re: Saturday is the last day to be a Founding Member of Washington County Tactical Ra

That pdf link is almost all zeros on my phone.

(Washington County)

Default Re: Saturday is the last day to be a Founding Member of Washington County Tactical Ra

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    That pdf link is almost all zeros on my phone.
    That means your phone can't read PDF documents. You'll can download the application online with a PC or we would be glad to mail you an application.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.

(Allegheny County)

Just curious about the "no one under 16 allowed on the property" part. Liability concern I assume? It would be worth the membership fee and hour drive each way if I could shoot FA with my son (12) who is a safer gun handler and has more range time than most adults I know. Without being able to take him though, joining is not even a possibility.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by thebearpack View Post
    Just curious about the "no one under 16 allowed on the property" part. Liability concern I assume? It would be worth the membership fee and hour drive each way if I could shoot FA with my son (12) who is a safer gun handler and has more range time than most adults I know. Without being able to take him though, joining is not even a possibility.
    Correct, we save about $6,500 per year on our liability insurance with that age restriction.

10 benefits of becoming a Washington County Tactical Range member:
    1: Access to range 365 days a year from 10am to sunset
    2: $10 FFL transfers
    3: 10% off machine gun rentals
    4: One free machine gun rental per year with your ammo
    5: Use of Breach Door, 9-hold obstacles, ETargets, and free bowling pins to shoot
    6: Rent 50-yard range for family events $100 per 4-hours, includes grill and picnic tables
    7: Members can bring a non-member once a month to range at no cost
    8: No required meetings or work details
    9: Automatic member of Washington County Archery Range
    10: No limitation on rate of fire or number of rounds in magazines