OK, I'm about fed up with all the anti-gun BS on social media, especially Facebook, lately. And since perception is reality, I've decided to not only respond to correct these BS posts, which are full of deliberately inaccurate information, but to go on the offensive I will not be apologetic for wanting to take responsibility for protecting my family. As such, I've decided to go on the offensive on FB and I recommend that anyone who participates on social media do the same.

Here's what I posted this evening. I already got one request to teach a woman from NY to shoot. If anyone is interested in sharing this to spread it, PM me and I'll send you my name and you can look it up.

Perhaps what we need to control the number of firearm related deaths in the US is a nationwide, comprehensive firearm education program that teaches kids how to safely handle firearms.
We trust kids enough to teach them sex education in schools, why not basic firearms safety? Is teaching them how to avoid accidentally taking a life less important than teaching them how to avoid accidentally creating a life? Studies have shown that comprehensive sex education courses have reduced unwanted teen pregnancies by 50%. Yet, when it comes to firearms, many in our nation rely on an abstinance-only approach toward guns despite the obvious evidence that this is an ineffective approach.
All I know is that teaching our children to approach an issue from a position of ignorance rather than a position of knowledge is negligent. If it saves the life of just one kid would it be worth it?
Take a kid shooting today!
Share if you agree.

Feel free to post your own social media campaigns.