Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Facebook wars

(Berks County)

Default Re: Facebook wars

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I'm a believer in everything in moderation. That way we can eat whatever the fuck we want.
    I'm a believer that I just can't stop eating so it's best to just not start.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    You know I love all these people preaching "Skim" "2%" and low fat milk, I love asking them the question "So how much fat is in whole milk?" Would it surprise anyone that whole milk is 3% milk?
    Yep!

But that 1% seems like 1,000% when it comes to difference in flavor. 2% is just tastetless and skim is just piss.

And I highly doubt that the morbidly obese 10 year olds get that way from sitting around swilling hogsheads worth of whole milk. Perhaps it's the bags and bags of cheesy poofs and Doritos that these pudgy little bastards eat as if they're on a conveyor belt. But no one is willing to tell the parents "Hey! You're abusing your kid by allowing him to be so friggen fat!". Instead they make half-assed attempts at guilting everyone by removing one percent of fat from a product that the kid doesn't drink anyway because they drink a case of Pepsi daily.

Most obesity isn't caused by the consumption of fats. It is caused by the overconsumption of simple sugars. The body only needs a limited amount daily. The rest gets stored as glycogen, which converts to fat for storage. Why else do bears gorge on fruit during the summer?
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Yep!

But that 1% seems like 1,000% when it comes to difference in flavor. 2% is just tastetless and skim is just piss.

And I highly doubt that the morbidly obese 10 year olds get that way from sitting around swilling hogsheads worth of whole milk. Perhaps it's the bags and bags of cheesy poofs and Doritos that these pudgy little bastards eat as if they're on a conveyor belt. But no one is willing to tell the parents "Hey! You're abusing your kid by allowing him to be so friggen fat!". Instead they make half-assed attempts at guilting everyone by removing one percent of fat from a product that the kid doesn't drink anyway because they drink a case of Pepsi daily.

Most obesity isn't caused by the consumption of fats. It is caused by the overconsumption of simple sugars. The body only needs a limited amount daily. The rest gets stored as glycogen, which converts to fat for storage. Why else do bears gorge on fruit during the summer?
    So they can shit in the woods of course.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Yep!

Because they're there.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    You know I love all these people preaching "Skim" "2%" and low fat milk, I love asking them the question "So how much fat is in whole milk?" Would it surprise anyone that whole milk is 3% milk?
    It's no secret that my kids drink about 10 gallons of whole fatty milk per week, sometimes more than that. But there ain't a lick of fat on any of them. Contrast that with their 13yr old cousin drinks almost nothing but soda. At 13 yrs old, he's over 180 and can't walk up the stairs without getting winded.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    It's no secret that my kids drink about 10 gallons of whole fatty milk per week, sometimes more than that. But there ain't a lick of fat on any of them. Contrast that with their 13yr old cousin drinks almost nothing but soda. At 13 yrs old, he's over 180 and can't walk up the stairs without getting winded.
    Man we go through 5-6 on average especially if I’m drinking it and I though that was a lot.

West of the mountains, south of the lake, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

What is this Facebook you speak of?

(Wayne County)

LMAO!!!

Stirring shit with a BIG stick today. 3/4 of the females that I know are absolutely losing their shit over Roe on FB, just as they were over banning guns last week. So, I hit 'em with this:

"This may piss people off, but WTH, I'm going to say it anyway. SOMEBODY may get it.

Abortion...firearms...speech................they'r e all equal.

ALL are individual rights. ALL should be protected, IF you truly understand the meaning of the word "FREEDOM".

Unfortunately, far too many people fall into the " MY individual right is good and YOUR individual right is bad" crowd. We're selective in our biases about which individual rights get trampled. "Leave mine alone and do what you want with the others".

Personally, I despise the way that abortions are used, in some instances. But, I'm mature enough to understand that a time and place may exist where one is necessary. As such, as a proponent of individual rights, I support a woman's individual right to have an abortion in the same manner that I support a woman's right to worship (or not worship) freely, to own a firearm (without restrictive hurdles that hinder her ability to defend herself), and to protest publically to redress grievances.

Perhaps we should vote, not for the Red or Blue platform which divides our country, but for a platform that actually protects ALL individual rights.

Feel free to disagree, but if you do, be prepared to defend your response. A good debate is a good thing. So, let's keep it civil. And, if not, free speech is free."

Now, let's see if anyone takes the bait.

(Lancaster County)

If they were honest they could agree to that.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    If they were honest they could agree to that.
    Surprisingly, I just had an old high school friend's 27 year old daughter, who recently came out as pan-sexual, agree with me. I figured that she, of all people, would protest. Guess I was wrong.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast