Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default 🇺🇸 Freedom Munitions Loads Up with New Ammunition Manufacturing Facility

🤗 Everyone at this point has felt the stress of ammunition scarcity and price hikes. Freedom Munitions is a fairly well-known ammunition manufacturing company that makes a combination of factory-new and remanufactured ammunition for both pistols and rifles. On the 23rd of June, Freedom Munitions announced that they were in the process of opening up a new 10,000 square-foot facility to increase the company’s capacity to fully manufacture cases and projectiles for a wide array of calibers including .223 and 30-06.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ring-facility/

Default Re: 🇺🇸 Freedom Munitions Loads Up with New Ammunition Manufacturing Facility

Freedom Munitions, I agree they produce great reliable, ammunition and service is excellent.

Default Re: 🇺🇸 Freedom Munitions Loads Up with New Ammunition Manufacturing Facility

Obiden will be after them shortly.
    FJB

I may be interested in their NEW Factory Production .Not Re-Manufactured !

(Wayne County)

Hope they can find primers or do they manufacture their own?

For what it's worth, Mrs. 45Doll and I shot over 15,000 remanufactured rounds (various pistol calibers) training over eight years. The number of issues we had could be counted on one hand.

They used to have a brass return-for-credit program I used for a while, until the brass market price dropped below $1.60/pound. Doesn't look like they do that any more.
    "You gotta be alive to get paid."

(Bucks County)

I had a squib round from their factory NEW ammo. Granted, its ammo from many years ago. Still, never had a squib from anyone else.

(Bucks County)

Screenshot_20220628-111919_Gallery.jpg
    had great luck with them till this last batch, some bad .40 ftf too (nice dent in primer)