Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 71 to 78 of 78

Thread: Facebook wars

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Primos, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,861
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Facebook wars

    Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    I know what a canoe looks like, what does a douche canoe look like?
    Isn't that a euphemism for a vagina?
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    nretsaehtuos, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Age
    61
    Posts
    6,856
    Rep Power
    21474855

    Default Re: Facebook wars

    Quote Originally Posted by mpan72 View Post
    Isn't that a euphemism for a vagina?
    Douche Canoe ... A douchebag of such magnitude that it requires a boat to carry their epic doucheiness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    I know what a canoe looks like, what does a douche canoe look like?
    They even have a merit badge.


  3. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Primos, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,861
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Facebook wars

    Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post
    Douche Canoe ... A douchebag of such magnitude that it requires a boat to carry their epic doucheiness.



    They even have a merit badge.

    Thanks for clearing that up. Learn something new every day. LOL
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania
    (Wayne County)
    Age
    52
    Posts
    2,525
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Facebook wars

    Getting into it with my Sister-in-law on FB. She lives in NJ. Posting memes about sitting in a burning building, doing nothing. My response:

    "Despite the horrible events of this past weekend, today MILLIONS of gun owners shot no one."

    Then I attached a photo of her niece shooting in the back yard.



    That oughta rattle the cage a bit.
    "How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessnes."

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mohnton, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    6,089
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Facebook wars

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Are you speaking about gripping the AR in a "gangster" manner or are you referring to enfilading fire?
    Enfilading. Is that like with the mouth and stuff?
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania
    (Wayne County)
    Age
    52
    Posts
    2,525
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Facebook wars

    OK. If you want to have a serious conversation about "gun violence" and "school shootings", I suggest you first don't start by summing up all the examples that have the word "school" involved, including injuries from BB guns, gang/drug related violence, domestic violence, instances where law enforcement shoot bad guys and instances where 25 year olds playing basketball on elementary school grounds get shot. (Here's a hint, 25 year olds are too old to go to elementary school).

    Out of the 44 listed, 3 may actually qualify as "school shootings" (and that's being generous). Once you eliminate the agenda-driven BS, maybe then we can actually discuss causation and address the real reason why a seemingly normal 16 year old decides to shoot up classmates on his birthday. Until then, you're just drowning out the real problem with noise.


    https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/15/us/20...8kxxKq_LoAcPSs




    I posted this, and somehow I'm told.that I irrationally defend high capacity magazines, despite the fact that the kid yesterday only shot 6 rounds.
    "How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessnes."

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Raccoon City, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,912
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Facebook wars

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Yeah. For all we hear about them wanting to "start a National debate", I have yet to see any opposition actually attempt to discuss.

    Good post, BTW.
    I applaud your efforts, however, the left has abandoned the field of polite conversation and now uses violence, fear and intimidation to silence the right.
    They do not want a national debate, conversation or anything else that would give the pro gun , conservative , republican, hunter, fisherman, or anything even remotely right wing a platform for their views to be herd or considered by other rational minds.
    Repeatedly I read about how the left wing faculty force a universities to shut down a speaking engagements from anyone who has opposing political views .
    The only people who will read or agree with any POV from a pro gun person is another shooting sports enthusiasts.
    Leftists don't want a debate, feelings trump facts and statistics, the constitution be damned unless they think they can twist it to align with their ideology
    Remember when Anarchists and anti-establishment was the cool thing?

    We have become the counter culture.
    Last edited by bigandy1966; November 16th, 2019 at 09:25 AM.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania
    (Wayne County)
    Age
    52
    Posts
    2,525
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Facebook wars

    Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    I applaud your efforts, however, the left has abandoned the field of polite conversation and now uses violence, fear and intimidation to silence the right.
    They do not want a national debate, conversation or anything else that would give the pro gun , conservative , republican, hunter, fisherman, or anything even remotely right wing a platform for their views to be herd or considered by other rational minds.
    Repeatedly I read about how the left wing faculty force a universities to shut down a speaking engagements from anyone who has opposing political views .
    The only people who will read or agree with any POV from a pro gun person is another shooting sports enthusiasts.
    Leftists don't want a debate, feelings trump facts and statistics, the constitution be damned unless they think they can twist it to align with their ideology
    Remember when Anarchists and anti-establishment was the cool thing?

    We have become the counter culture.
    As I've said before. I don't post to change tue mind of the person with which I'm disagreeing. I'm posting to change the mind of the fence-sitter who is reading and not getting involved. If the only perspective that fence-sitters get is anti, that is all they will ever know. And that is unacceptable.
    "How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessnes."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Similar Threads

  1. All Wars Are Bankers' Wars
    By Mr. Rodgers in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: April 1st, 2013, 04:08 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 20th, 2013, 09:48 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 5th, 2011, 10:04 PM
  4. Anyone play Mafia Wars on Facebook?
    By Jake Mc. in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: December 31st, 2009, 12:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops