Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook wars

Default Re: Facebook wars

I never see anything but pro-gun stuff on Facebook. Just delete all of your friends and start over it would be my suggestion. I would definitely unfriend anyone who posted something like that or like it for that matter. Problem solved

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by the deer hunter View Post
    I never see anything but pro-gun stuff on Facebook. Just delete all of your friends and start over it would be my suggestion. I would definitely unfriend anyone who posted something like that or like it for that matter. Problem solved
    So you only associate with people whose opinions and beliefs are exactly in line with yours? Wouldn't that make some of you redundant?
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    So you only associate with people whose opinions and beliefs are exactly in line with yours? Wouldn't that make some of you redundant?
    It makes for less headaches.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    You are an America hating, white privileged, non safe space having, incompetent parenting skills teaching, paranoid, sick, sadistic, unsafe, NRA blood money paying, small dick having, thoughtless, careless, brainless idiot!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SIR!
    ohh ohh me i want to be one to can i please.....no really i mean it

I've actually never had to unfriend anyone over something they posted. I guess my friends are not assholes. Results May Vary. Somebody posted a picture of them standing on an American flag and they're going to get a lot more than unfriended.

(Montgomery County)

What is "Facebook"? Since I am on no "social networks", I never have to worry about such minor details!! Dave_n

(Wyoming County)

Nice job Sandcut!

You and several others like you here on PAFOA are articulate and very diplomatic in your advocacy for the 2nd. I wish I could be half that good. I find as I age my tolerance for opposing views on things that are important to me diminishes.

This is ultimately how I would like to respond to anti-gunners--->Picture Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men"
    Attachment 87334
    I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!
    Being a firearm owner are we not helping to defend freedom?
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Nice job Sandcut!

You and several others like you here on PAFOA are articulate and very diplomatic in your advocacy for the 2nd. I wish I could be half that good. I find as I age my tolerance for opposing views on things that are important to me diminishes.

This is ultimately how I would like to respond to anti-gunners--->Picture Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men"

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_n View Post
    What is "Facebook"? Since I am on no "social networks", I never have to worry about such minor details!! Dave_n
    Without you actually doing it, an explanation isn't really going to tell you much. It would be a lot like when I tried to explain snow to my east African students. There just isn't a point of reference from which to operate.

Attachment 87334

Being a firearm owner are we not helping to defend freedom?

Thanks. That's what 20+ years as a public servant teaches you to do. There's lots of times that I want to call people an ignorant asshole and shake them, but that wouldn't be in the public interest, now would it?
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Wyoming County)

Thanks. That's what 20+ years as a public servant teaches you to do. There's lots of times that I want to call people an ignorant asshole and shake them, but that wouldn't be in the public interest, now would it?
    BWAAHHHHHH, Teaches some of us to do, on me it seems to have had the opposite effect.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast