Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Senate will vote gun control Monday; Paul Ryan Speaker of House willing to compri

Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    I am not getting why you are dumping on Paul Ryan. In the article in the OP he said this:

These bills are in the Senate and since they start there, the House would have to take them up (or not) if and when they pass. Ryan may never have to see them at all.
    Paul Ryan is for Paul Ryan. He likes his new place in the pecking order and will do anything or not do anything to maintain it. The only way this will end is term limits and a lifetime ban from any influence peddling, under the pain of incarceration. I hope the guy gets primaried.
    Last edited by qmcorps; June 19th, 2016 at 01:23 PM.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(Fayette County)

Default Re: Senate will vote gun control Monday; Paul Ryan Speaker of House willing to compri

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    While this may be true, a quick look at Opensecrets.org article https://www.opensecrets.org/news/issues/guns/ shows a complete anti gun agenda with the usual manipulation of facts to make unsupported anti gun claims. Whatever may be true about Ryan, Opensecrets.org is not the place to get truthful information regarding guns.
    I read the article you linked, and I could not agree more with you about its editorial slant.

That being said, my post about Paul Ryan dealt with his willingness to compromise on bedrock issues and the financial reasons behind that willingness to compromise.

While I do not turn to opensecrets.org for gun-related information, news, or editorial content, it does a relatively good job of compiling campaign finance information.

Who has time to ferret through FEC reports?

Again, I agree with you about the editorial slant in the article for which you posted the link.

Thank you for posting it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234