Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Senate will vote gun control Monday; Paul Ryan Speaker of House willing to comprimise

We are being betrayed by everyone.

Universal background checks and suspected terrorist watch list.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-re...54.html?ref=gs

Call your reps. Call reps from your neighboring districts. Call Paul Ryan, that fucking piece of shit.

I know Casey and Toomey will support this, but call them anyway. Don't let them work in an echo chamber.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

Default Re: Senate will vote gun control Monday; Paul Ryan Speaker of House willing to compri

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    We are being betrayed by everyone.

Universal background checks and suspected terrorist watch list.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-re...54.html?ref=gs

Call your reps. Call reps from your neighboring districts. Call Paul Ryan, that fucking piece of shit.

I know Casey and Toomey will support this, but call them anyway. Don't let them work in an echo chamber.
    Where does it say Ryan is willing to compromise or is that from a different source? Only thing I could find in the article from Ryan was this.

"We don't take away a citizen's rights without due process,” said Ryan, the top U.S. elected Republican. “If you have a quick idea in the heat of the moment that says let's take away a person's rights without due process, we're going to defend the Constitution."

Already on the phone calls and emails though.

Default Re: Senate will vote gun control Monday; Paul Ryan Speaker of House willing to compri

NOT A SINGLE ONE of these proposals would have stopped this massacre.

When do facts come into play? Or are using facts an antiquated notion?

Fucking pathetic.

Email and call people. Do not take this lying down. Once freedoms are lost they do not come back.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    NOT A SINGLE ONE of these proposals would have stopped this massacre.

When do facts come into play? Or are using facts an antiquated notion?

Fucking pathetic.

Email and call people. Do not take this lying down.

Nothing will ever stop any massacre especially when the Gov refuses to do their due diligence due to PC regulations.
    Facts are inconvenient to the liberals so they choose to avoid them when possible which is all the time since they are backed by a bias and over sensationalizing media.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    Where does it say Ryan is willing to compromise or is that from a different source?
    Fox News.

I didn't get the information from the article, I looked up the article to provide as a resource. He's completely caving.

I wonder what last minute amendment will be "considered passed."

Fox News.

I didn't get the information from the article, I looked up the article to provide as a resource. He's completely caving.
    It was also said there was little chance of it passing the house. I hope that is true.

I trust nobody at this point to do what is right.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Fox News.

Thanks....... he obviously does not get why he's losing his party's base to Trump and no understanding how to restore faith in the Republican Party.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    It was also said there was little chance of it passing the house. I hope that is true.

I trust nobody at this point to do what is right.
    That's the thing. Every day there's more news of people falling out and turning against us.

Burn up those phone lines.

They can not afford to lose a good percentage of the 5% of the population that is politically active on guns. Clinton figured that out, although he exaggerated the affect IMO. But the effect is larger now. We may be in for a very bad election.

(Bucks County)

That's a shame, if true, because Ryan was strongly opposed to this in the past. Maybe he is just finding that one issue to agree with Trump.

I'm going on record right now that if any of this shit passes I'm voting Trump (just to piss off the Rino's) and I'm voting against every douche R that voted for it and then I'm done voting on a national level.
    FUCK BIDEN

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast