Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Fayette County)

Default Re: Senate will vote gun control Monday; Paul Ryan Speaker of House willing to compri

The Paul Ryan Sell-Out on TARP/Big Bailout:

(2:12 - 2:25) "Madam Speaker, this bill offends my principles, but I'm gonna vote for this bill in order to preserve my principles in order to preserve this free enterprise system."

Voting for a bill that offends one's principles to preserve one's principles? Huh?

What a snake!

A check of the opensecrets.org campaign committee finance numbers for Paul Ryan's Top 20 Campaign Contributors for 2007-2008 shows that Rep. Paul Ryan was a wholly-owned subsidiary of the finance and insurance interests.

See: https://www.opensecrets.org/politici...wMem=N&recs=20.

A check of the opensecrets.org campaign committee finance numbers for Paul Ryan's Top 20 Campaign Contributors for 2015-2016 shows that Speaker Paul Ryan is still a wholly-owned subsidiary of the finance and insurance interests.

See: https://www.opensecrets.org/politici...wMem=N&recs=20.

Since this snake "compromised" on the Big Bailout, is it any wonder this snake would "compromise" on the 2nd Amendment?
    Last edited by Spirit of 76; June 17th, 2016 at 12:31 AM.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Senate will vote gun control Monday; Paul Ryan Speaker of House willing to compri

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    I'm going on record right now that if any of this shit passes I'm voting Trump (just to piss off the Rino's) and I'm voting against every douche R that voted for it and then I'm done voting on a national level.
    Totally agree with that sentiment! But may I respectfully suggest you continue to vote in said manner again and again until all of the traitors are completely gone? That's what I'm doing. Salt the earth and throw rocks in the field if that's what it takes until the establishment finally hears us!

(Lancaster County)

Pettiness and ego on the part of Republicans. Payback for people voting for Trump and a threat. Logic fail on their part

Quote Originally Posted by sbmania View Post
    Totally agree with that sentiment! But may I respectfully suggest you continue to vote in said manner again and again until all of the traitors are completely gone? That's what I'm doing. Salt the earth and throw rocks in the field if that's what it takes until the establishment finally hears us!
    You make an excellent point.
    FUCK BIDEN

[o/i/15zycs][/url]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    I'm going on record right now that if any of this shit passes I'm voting Trump (just to piss off the Rino's) and I'm voting against every douche R that voted for it and then I'm done voting on a national level.
    Isn't Trump in agreement with one of these bills? Doesn't he favor denying people on the no fly list their 2A Rights with no due process? He has said so in the past. Why would this then make you vote for him?

Quote Originally Posted by drcolossus View Post
    Isn't Trump in agreement with one of these bills? Doesn't he favor denying people on the no fly list their 2A Rights with no due process? He has said so in the past. Why would this then make you vote for him?
    Yes he does, but I will still vote for him just to piss off the RNC. I'm fairly certain they want him to lose. I'm also fairly certain he wants to lose.
    Besides if it does pass it has zilch to do with Trump regardless of whatever side he is currently slithering up to.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    I wonder what last minute amendment will be "considered passed."
    The "Deemed as passed" nonsense was used for spending bills, not laws or regulations.

It's good to remind the people in DC who brought them to the dance.

Ryan is squishy, and may "give in".

The GOP has this ability to screw things up, I think mostly because they need their pork, and the Democrats need their petty victories over the "right wing".

I hope that they realize that gun owners have very long memories and that gun control supporters tend to be weak after they 'win".

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by sbmania View Post
    A long time ago a wise Democrat said to one of his supporters, "Gun control is dangerous because it radicalizes people".

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
    That's a shame, if true, because Ryan was strongly opposed to this in the past. Maybe he is just finding that one issue to agree with Trump.
    Or he got a phone call threatening either his political power or his life like Roberts did w/ Obamacare.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast