Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Washington County)

Default Re: Toomey is working with Bloomberg....no, he really is!

This election is going to come down to the devil me know versus an unknown. Toomey and Trump are unknown as to how far they will push the elimination of the 2A. Hillary and McGinty will gut the 2A and have told us that constantly. I do not trust Trump and Toomey has shown that he is trying to appease the liberals.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by BobGun View Post
    This election is going to come down to the devil me know versus an unknown. Toomey and Trump are unknown as to how far they will push the elimination of the 2A. Hillary and McGinty will gut the 2A and have told us that constantly. I do not trust Trump and Toomey has shown that he is trying to appease the liberals.
    Did you see Trump's speech yesterday? And the one today?? It will leave you with little doubt that Trump is strong on our side....he's as pissed off at this BS as we are.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Northampton County)

I am going to ask Toomey how many citizens of PA wrote to him and told him that we need more and stricter gun laws.
    National Handgun Reciprocity
    End Gun Free Zones
    Fast & Furious show us the documents

(Bucks County)

Greetings,

Respectfully disagree! It was only due to the MASSIVE writing, calling and email campaign that kept minimized the actions after Newtown to a few states. In PA or at the Federal level, we kept them from passing any new law. We can do it again, it's time to mobilize all gun owners to take action. Don't be defeatist, we can take the fight to them.

Regards, Jim

Quote Originally Posted by redeye202 View Post
    No sense in getting yourselves all worked up over this, this time there will be some sort of new gun regulations, it can't be stopped, and Toomey is not going to be the only republican involved in their making.

Calling and e-mailing his office will have no effect on his actions, just the same as those of you who will not vote for him, right now, he is in Washington, and he is in the drivers seat, not any of you, you say you will vote him out, well goody, goody for you, it still will not change the fact that he and others will pass legislation, that will pass both houses and will be signed into law by Obama, and even though you might vote him out of office, both he and Obama will leave office, but the law will remain and still be on the books.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by jim-analog View Post
    Greetings,

Respectfully disagree! It was only due to the MASSIVE writing, calling and email campaign that kept minimized the actions after Newtown to a few states. In PA or at the Federal level, we kept them from passing any new law. We can do it again, it's time to mobilize all gun owners to take action. Don't be defeatist, we can take the fight to them.

Regards, Jim
    Sorry Jim, i am a realists, this time the pressure is coming from all sides, plus it's the middle of a presidential election cycle that this time is very politically charged, on both sides, no amount of writing will stop what is coming, when you have republicans and democrats working together on gun control regulations, they are doing this because they are being pressured, plus they want to keep their offices, they are showing the voting public that they can work together, it's a, hands across the aisle thing, and with all the mass killings as of late, most of which has been done with guns, they have to DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING, that makes them appear to be doing the will of the people.

I am not a child or a fool, for only they would believe that a day like today would never come, and i always believed that a day like today would come, i am not disappointed in my belief.
    Government 99 and 44/100 % pure bullshit.

(Washington County)

So let's allow the same federal government that brought us fast and furious, operation choke point and IRS targeting of conservatives to be in charge of determining who makes it on a terror list so they lose their gun rights. No, no chance of misuse or illegal targeting with such power. Not even a slight chance.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by TSimonetti View Post
    So let's allow the same federal government that brought us fast and furious, operation choke point and IRS targeting of conservatives to be in charge of determining who makes it on a terror list so they lose their gun rights. No, no chance of misuse or illegal targeting with such power. Not even a slight chance.
    I said THE SAME EXACT THING to Toomey's office when I called today. I said after the IRS targeting conservative groups, why would I trust the government to decide this.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    I said THE SAME EXACT THING to Toomey's office when I called today. I said after the IRS targeting conservative groups, why would I trust the government to decide this.
    I trust the Federal government LESS THAN I trust the average used car salesman. In fact it ain't even close.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Tioga County)

Do me a favor and pay his Facebook page a visit. You wouldn't believe how it's been overtaken by emotionally charged and logically deficient women, beta males, rainbow sheep and other clowns. Let em have it.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jim-analog View Post
    Greetings,

Regards, Jim
    You do know that they never receive the letters and emails, right? At best, if it's an issue that's hot in the polls, they may get a single page summary sheet.

The reason nothing was done after Sandy Hook was the ghost of 94. Votes matter. Period. If you want them to hear your voice then your contribution better be worth while. Really worth while at the senate level.

Letters, emails and calls are to make YOU feel that you made a difference.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast