Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Active Shooter Prep Event - Rockwell Tactical - June 18, 2016 - Lancaster, PA

Active Shooter Prep Event – June 18, 2016 - Lancaster, PA

Because of the increase in violence and Active Shooter (active killer) events, you need to be prepared at all times for any situation.
    We have put together a training event to help empower yourself in the increasing likelihood of being involved in this type of violent situation.
    There will be an hour break for lunch and an hour break for dinner. There are several restaurants in the immediate area.

Length: All Day
    Time: 9:00am - 9:00pm
    Type: Classroom
    Audience: Everyone
    Prerequisites: None
    Classes Included:

• 9:00 am - Noon: RTG will be presenting our Concealed Carry seminar, based on our years of experience carrying a concealed firearm. This seminar is meant for people thinking about carrying a firearm, or anybody who is looking for a refresher in the latest techniques and gear. We'll be discussing state specific laws, as well as common misconceptions we hear every day. We'll also be talking about firearms selection and gear selection, covering clothing, holsters, and magazine holders, as well as discussing carry options specifically tailored for women. We'll finish up the seminar with techniques for drawing from concealment, and presentation of the pistol. If you are new to concealed carry, this is a must take class.

• 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm: RTG medical personnel will be presenting our Trauma First-Aid seminar. This is vital training in today's world, and can save a life in a medical emergency. Using the proven MARCH protocol, we'll go into trauma injuries and how to treat them, and demonstrate basic trauma care treatment. If you know how to make holes with a firearm, you should know how to patch them up, and this is the place to start.

• 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm: RTG presents their new Active Shooter seminar, aimed at teaching you what to do in the event of an Active Shooter situation. Learn different techniques, taught by US Army Special Forces instructors, to keep you and your family safe during an Active Shooter event. This is important information that you should know - don't miss it.

• 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm: Rockwell Tactical presents our most popular offering, our Rockwell Mindset seminar. Written and presented by our CEO and chief trainer, a decorated US Army Green Beret, it emphasizes the most important survival tool in a life threatening situation - your mind. Filled with information on surviving an emergency situation, it is aimed at one thing - increasing your chances of survival, using the Rockwell Mindset. This is a class for everyone, because in today's world you need to be prepared for every type of situation. Make sure you have the tools you need, with the Rockwell Mindset.

What to Bring:
    • Pen and Paper for notes
    • Lots of questions

Double Tree Resort
    2400 Willow Street Pike,
    Lancaster, Pennsylvania,
    17602, USA

Go to our web site register for the complete day at a fantastic saving or for individual classes

Check our web site at:

www.rockwelltactical.com

Like us on Facebook at:

www.facebook.com/rockwelltactical

Check some of our reviews at:

http://forum.pafoa.org/training-tact...ew-thread.html
    Last edited by lross45; May 26th, 2016 at 09:23 AM.

Default Re: Active Shooter Prep Event - Rockwell Tactical - June 18, 2016 - Lancaster, PA

Have you guys ever considered listing course costs on your website?

Edit - Disregard, I found the costs listed under the Products page.
    Last edited by MT1; May 10th, 2016 at 02:17 PM.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Active Shooter Prep Event - Rockwell Tactical - June 18, 2016 - Lancaster, PA

June 18th will be here before you realize it, don't miss out on these great seminars. Two of these classes are taught by Lancaster county deputy sheriff Dave Bolton and the other two are taught by Jared Ross owner of Rockwell Tactical Group.
    These same seminars were sold out in January so don't wait these fill up fast.

(Lancaster County)

This Saturday is the big day; you don’t want to miss out. Take one seminar or take them all (super price for the day)

My former employer , after spending big bucks with some 'security consulting firm' developed a plan.

If an 'active shooter' situation came to , we were all supposed to huddle into the same SHELTER IN PLACE rooms in the far corners on the basement floor that we were supposed to use in case of earthquake , tornado , fallout , etc. Yes , they had old FALLOUT SHELTER signs.

When they asked about what we thought , I asked the coordinator, "Aren't most shooters disgrunteled former employees?"

Security dude, [I]"Yes!"

me, "Well wouldn't they know everyone was hiding in these rooms all bunched up? Wouldn't this plan make it like shooting fish in a barrel? I mean the doors are glass and the inner walls are sheetrock and thin metal framing. There's no escape doors to the outside."

Security dude and upper management were not please with my questions.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Lancaster County)

Only a few days come and see us. I'll be the one doing the registering.

(Huntingdon County)

Buddy and I are coming down to this, looking forward to it!