Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Chester County)

Default Re: General David Petraeus Forming Gun Control Group with Mark Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    This Officer is pro 2A and also a fan of anal.
    Dang, are you a pitcher or catcher?
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Allegheny County)

Traitors!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Dang, are you a pitcher or catcher?
    Why... you have a strap on?

(Northampton County)

Every thread with military references devolves to some sort of anal when the Squids and Leathernecks show up.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

(Columbia County)

" Originally Posted by eagleclaw "
    Explain why military bases are gun free zones. Most officers I met were anti gun because they were concerned that a gun will be used to settle fights in the barracks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inigoes View Post
    Bill Clinton's executive order has never been recsinded.
    This may be so, but when I was in back in the 80s before anyone knew who Clinton was, firearms were strictly controlled on military bases. If anyone owned any firearms they had to be check into the armory. Back then, North Carolina was not a “shall issue” state so no one had carry licenses/permits. Also back then, hardly anyone (enlisted) in my platoon or battalion for that matter cared one way or the other about gun rights. All everyone wanted to do was get drunk, get high, get laid, and get out of work details.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    This may be so, but when I was in back in the 80s before anyone knew who Clinton was, firearms were strictly controlled on military bases. If anyone owned any firearms they had to be check into the armory. Back then, North Carolina was not a “shall issue” state so no one had carry licenses/permits. Also back then, hardly anyone (enlisted) in my platoon or battalion for that matter cared one way or the other about gun rights. All everyone wanted to do was get drunk, get high, get laid, and get out of work details.
    Don't forget going hunting. The provost Marshall registration of firearms has always been there.

Officers/Enlisted used to go on base with private firearms in back window gun racks during hunting season.

Today. That is justification to get you to chew on pavement while the security force sorts things out.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    Explain why military bases are gun free zones. Most officers I met were anti gun because they were concerned that a gun will be used to settle fights in the barracks.
    If their leadership of their men is that poor to where they don't trust them to be armed, they're not doing a good enough job of commanding to keep that job.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    I believe his full name is General David "Benedict Arnold" Petraeus. Will someone please tell me how making it more difficult for citizens to own and use firearms is living up to their oath of protecting and defending the U.S. Constitution?
    Don't forget, these gun control warriors pay themselves a hefty salary and get a lot of non-salary perks. I suspect he's primarily motivated by money and his desire to make a living. If it's all about the Benjamins, that doesn't make it right, but I doubt that he has very strong personal convictions either way on private gun ownership. He's just another unethical scumbag political insider who has found a way to make a buck by pandering to a political cause.

Reminds me a little of Newt Gingrich when he made that global warming commercial with Nancy Pelosi. I didn't think for one minute that Newt believed in the dangers of human induced global warming. It always about playing the politics game with Newt. He's an opportunist first, and an ideologue second.

(Delaware County)

Joe (loser) Suckstek is another anti-gun ex-military douche. Maybe there is a place in the new org for him.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by TSimonetti View Post
    Don't forget, these gun control warriors pay themselves a hefty salary and get a lot of non-salary perks. I suspect he's primarily motivated by money and his desire to make a living. If it's all about the Benjamins, that doesn't make it right, but I doubt that he has very strong personal convictions either way on private gun ownership. He's just another unethical scumbag political insider who has found a way to make a buck by pandering to a political cause.

^^^^^This. It's all about the money. This is their NEW CAREER. 501c3's generate cash which is paid out in salaries, and travelling expenses, benefits, etc. It is a scam. These hypocrites get to hob nob with the Democrat elites, corporate CEO's etc, all for a "good cause". It pays them well, and strokes their egos at the same time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345