Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: home based ffl's will no longer be issued

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I have a few distributors. I almost never buy from them. I find better deals on GB with the big sellers that are buying in quantities of thousands. I will say there is almost no chance for a small FFL to compete on guns with the big guys.
    Absolutely right.
    If a small FFL makes $40.00 on the sale of a new gun, he has hit the margin lottery.
    And ExFlyinguy, I got the same call from (Amy) at RR Arms last Thursday. At least RR Arms is dealer direct and doesn't want a photo of my store front and banking info...
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Monroe County)

Default Re: home based ffl's will no longer be issued

There's plenty of people that need transfers. I'm always on the lookout for deals. Plus I've been waiting to do more gun working. I'm not a trained professional gunsmith by any stretch, but you look at some of my posts I'm not bad at it. I've been watching shops around me for years one never even got his FFL but somehow managed to keep a storefront open.

The Atf interview was a breeze x I know my stuff, had all my paperwork ready and the agents were nothing but helpful. I already had to wave off some stuff because I'm not quite ready yet.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234