Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: sdeen

(York County)

Default sdeen

Agreed to buy some ammo from him and meet him at designated spot. He never showed up, and never returned emails or phone messages.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: sdeen

This is Tania, Steve's wife. My husband always says 99% of the people on this forum are good people. In my opinion you are not one of them. I am guessing you are the guy we were going to meet up with in York. We were getting ready to leave for York around lunchtime because he said you guys would meet up around 1-130. We planned on being in York for a couple hours so we were going to head over and wait for your call. Right before we were going to leave my husband's brother called to tell us their dad had just had a stroke. I guess my husband found it to be more important to go see his father then email you or answer your calls. Feel free to go ahead and leave some negative feedback if that makes you feel better especially when you have know idea to what was going on here. My husband and a couple guys from our church buy alot of ammo together. They always buy extra so they can pass on the savings to other members on this site. I know for a fact the 22 he was selling you for $40 a brick cost them $399 for the case of 10 because I ordered it for him. Some people are too fast to judge a situation that they don't have all the facts to.

(York County)

Thanks for responding, and I hope your father in law is doing better. I did arrange my day to meet you as we agreed (I was driving down from Harrisburg), so I would have appreciated a quick courtesy call, text, or email just to let me know you could not make it. Having said that, I can understand how other things took priority. My apologies.

(Delaware County)

I had a deal lined up with Sdeen also, and after two weeks of email communication, he disappeared. We had agreed on a deal, then he vanished. Ignored repeated emails, then I got a message like the one above, claiming to be from his wife, and also claiming a family emergency of some kind. No idea if legit or not, and can't comment, but putting that info out on the boards for people to decide how to take it. The email from "Tania" was the last time I ever heard from him again. The gun I had agreed to trade for is still up in a current listing. Time waster.

(Lancaster County)

I met up with him for a FTF deal today.
    He was real flexible with the time and place of our meeting.
    He was very easy to deal with!
    I would gladly deal with him again.

(Lancaster County)

On time as always.
    Great communication as always.
    Plan to buy from him again as always.
    DDG-8 "Sine Timore"

(Lancaster County)

Met up with him today for a FTF.
    Smooth transaction as usual.