Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Luzerne County)

Default beretta 96 d -pa state police /lce symbol on pistol

Hi Everyone, this is my first post, so please forgive any mistakes, I offered a friend $600 for a Beretta 96 d brigadier with lce symbol, plus 500 rounds, 3 magazines, magazine holders, holster, manual and case. Gun is used but in very good condition. Should I bid higher if necessary? Thank you for your advice.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: beretta 96 d -pa state police /lce symbol on pistol

Quote Originally Posted by Bill18661 View Post
    Hi Everyone, this is my first post, so please forgive any mistakes, I offered a friend $600 for a Beretta 96 d brigadier with lce symbol, plus 500 rounds, 3 magazines, magazine holders, holster, manual and case. Gun is used but in very good condition. Should I bid higher if necessary? Thank you for your advice.
    I wouldn't go any higher. They can be found on Gunbroker from time to time for between $350 and 500. I bought one from a shop in Duryea called Roll Call 911 last December for $480. Mine only came with 3 mags and a generic case, no manual or extras.

Your deal may be worth $600 with all the extras, but I really don't think it's worth more. Of course any guns real worth is what someone is wiling to pay for it.

(Lancaster County)

I wouldn't bid any higher. With the ammunition and accessories your right about 400 for the gun which is a fair price. What kind of friend looks for higher bidders anyway?
    DDG-8 "Sine Timore"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill18661 View Post
    Is is blued or silver color finish? I'd think the Liquor Control pistols might be worth a little more than the regular PSP marked ones since there probably were not that many made with the LCE logo due to many less troopers in that bureau.

(Bucks County)

I'd call It quits at 600.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.