Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Caliber or Placement?

Just saw this: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=26e_1463339798

I'm thinking of carrying (20) 17 round mags.

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Caliber or Placement?

Volume..or quantity.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Wayne County)

I think they were just using him for target practice, you shot him in the leg, you shot him in the hand, you shot him in the foot, you shot him in the knee, you shot him in the elbow, until the last guy shots him in the head. What was the frenchman hoped up on? See, that's what happens when you stiff the server and don't leave a tip.

Sorry man but that story is just too painful to read. I understand English is not their primary language but I have an easier time understanding a babbling drunk. Maybe liveleak.com should upgrade their translation program.

How does carrying 20 G17 mags work into this? The link mentions nothing about the weapons police used.

Indonesian Police Fatally Shoot French Citizen, Amokrane Sabet in Bali

The retired sportsman, who spoke in the battles, conducted by the rules of MMA, the past two years living in a tourist paradise. He settled in a rented villa in the district of Badung, Bali, washed by the waters of the Indian and Pacific Oceans.

During his stay in the Malay Archipelago, the man has earned a bad name among the locals. Taking it a rule not to pay bills in restaurants, cafes and hotels, it has got to the black list of most of the surrounding service enterprises. When the manager of one of the institutions, outraged actions of unscrupulous visitor tried to complain to law enforcement authorities, dodgers personally came to "sneak" and threatened with physical violence.

From the antics of restless guest Indonesia suffered and ordinary citizens. Media quoted a neighbor Monsieur Sabau, claiming that this gentleman felt quite normal to go to the couple, strolling down the street, and tell the man that "he has a beautiful wife," and then ask, "if he could borrow it for a short time" . Sometimes he simply reported random counter the desire to slay them in different ways. Law enforcers have tried to reason with the Frenchman, but he simply tore up all the agenda, who came to his home.

Finally, the authorities found a way to get rid of the Brawler. Tourist visa Amokrana Sabau expired in September last year, so it was decided to initiate deportation procedures. To this end, it went to the villa migration officials, accompanied by police reinforced attire.

Rather than listen to the visitors, former fighter began to chase the government officials with a knife, without which rarely go outside. Law enforcement officers asked him to surrender and even fired several warning shots, demonstrating the seriousness of their intentions. The Frenchman has completely ignored the opinion opposing his detention order and rushed to the attack.

Law enforcement officers opened fire, but strong body Sabau surrendered only after nearly half a dozen bullets struck him. Before dying, he managed to put a few stabbed police sergeant, and later died in hospital.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=26e_1...yyVF30FISBg.99

(Berks County)

Rubber bullets died of a self inflicted knife wound.

http://bali.coconuts.co/2016/05/04/a....kjoBZr06.dpuf
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Delaware County)

After sifting through the language, mostly I come up with the fact that the decedent brought a knife to a gunfight that he started. The moral of the story seems to be that if you're going to be an a**hole as a tourist, expect push back.
    Know your audience. Don't try to sell a Prius at a Monster Truck Rally.

(Chester County)

The reason I posted this was the number of shots required to kill him. Therefore the exaggeration of carrying 20 mags.