Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default UK: MUSLIM man who dressed as a suicide bomber at a rally gets job working on trains

The Sun

A MUSLIM fanatic who dressed as a suicide bomber at a rally threatening terror attacks has got a job on TRAINS.

Sick Omar Khayam cleans carriages unsupervised for rail giant First Group.

And he has even got keys to onboard electrical cupboards.

Furious train drivers last night claimed the safety of staff and passengers is being put at risk.

One driver added: “It’s an astonishing security breach.

“We cannot believe this man is employed in a job giving him access to locked places on trains where bombs could be hidden and never be found.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: UK: MUSLIM man who dressed as a suicide bomber at a rally gets job working on tra

I guess if you see a problem with that, you are intolerant.
    Intolerance must not be tolerated!

The interesting part was his comment below...

When challenged about his job, he said: “So what? I’ve not committed a crime. If there is a concern, that’s what the police are there for. That’s what security services are for.”

EXACTLY my point when debating the use of a firearm to protect yourself when the anti-gun person says "that's what the police are for."

In either case, the police can merely RESPOND to reports of an attack, they can't possibly "protect" you from an attack.

(and he KNOWS this! tick tick tick... BOOOOOOOM! SOMEBODY CALL THE POLICE!!!)
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

Default Re: UK: MUSLIM man who dressed as a suicide bomber at a rally gets job working on tra

Yes, but in the lands, and yes I do mean lands, of the politically correct honest citizens should not be trusted to defend themselves. After all, they might actually harm some poor terrorist slob who is just using violence as a means to communicate about how the rich are harming innocent people in his homeland, or some other such rubbish.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Cambria County)

THis is just plain WRONG on SO many levels that I can't even begin to articulate them. So, when a train blows up after this guy has "cleaned" it, they'll go moaning about terrorist acts...how about some PREVENTION, like not giving the guy unrestricted, unsupervised access to his targets? DUH!!!
    Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in every caliber.

I'm armed and menopausal...Excuse me, did you have something to say?

(Erie County)

I find this kind of funny. Probably because I'm a huge smartass. Kind of reminds me of the kid that dressed up as Hitler for Halloween to go to his mostly jewish NYC school.
    Last edited by KeithPA; February 16th, 2007 at 03:49 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Yeah, it's funny in a "so you're a convicted child molester, but you're not committing a crime at the moment? - WELCOME to Tiny Tykes daycare Mr. Pedophile" kind of way.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Lancaster County)

I wonder if he is a poet as well as a suicide bomber. Or maybe he was named for a poet and his parents didn't know there should be two "y".

http://www.okonlife.com/poems/