Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Montco forum pretty quiet....so

Montco forum is pretty quiet, so I thought I'd try to jump start this forum.

I live in Pottstown and am prior service Army. I'm always looking to meet local members, so send me a PM if you ever want to grab food or just hang out.

I'd rather not meet for the first time at a gun club, but I'm always up for a good range session. I belong to two clubs, one is in Elverson and the other is Bechtelsville.

I work in car sales, so unfortunately, I work on Saturdays. I'm off on Tuesdays and Sundays. I typically watch my 7 year old daughter since my wife works most weekends. My daughter shoots and she's pretty good at it.

I'm up for hiking or doing bushcraft skills. I'm just not much of a drinker, so hanging out in a bar isn't my thing, unless it's a bar and grill.

I met some really cool people over the years and would like to meet some more. I know this sounds like some sort of dating profile. LOL

Hit me up with a PM if you want to meet up. Seems like this forum in general has slowed down quite a bit. People talking about the same crap over and over.

Default Re: Montco forum pretty quiet....so

LOL!

I found this thread tonight. Seems 768 views b4 me and I am the first to post. Honestly, I not sure what to say. Maybe the county needs a legislative action scare to get more post.

Cheers!
    Gun Owners of America lifetime member! Same sex marriage is an oxymoron!