Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Primary Arms (Online)

I purchased a LPK via this company & the same day it shipped. Should be here by Monday! That's pretty fast shipping. I also ordered a stripped lower and haven't heard anything yet on if it went through and when it will get to my FFL.

So far happy with my dealings with this company.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Primary Arms (Online)

I have had nothing but positive experiences with PSA: barrels (some made by FN in SC), bcg's and small parts and other AR components all shipped very quickly. Please check and ensure all small pieces are included. I did order a few kits that were missing a few small pieces. I immediately called PSA and they promptly provided the missing parts. PSA is one of my "LGS's" even though they're in SC.

Primary Arms and PSA are two different companies. Primary Arms is in TX and PSA is in SC.

Quote Originally Posted by av8tr123 View Post
    I have had nothing but positive experiences with PSA: barrels (some made by FN in SC), bcg's and small parts and other AR components all shipped very quickly. Please check and ensure all small pieces are included. I did order a few kits that were missing a few small pieces. I immediately called PSA and they promptly provided the missing parts. PSA is one of my "LGS's" even though they're in SC.
    PA is alright. These days I like online vendors that include shipping with purchase. I make so many purchases over the year that shipping is always on my mind along with prices.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by aubie515 View Post
    Primary Arms and PSA are two different companies. Primary Arms is in TX and PSA is in SC.

PA is alright. These days I like online vendors that include shipping with purchase. I make so many purchases over the year that shipping is always on my mind along with prices.
    True dat! Shipping costs have deep sixed more than a few online deals for me!

(Lehigh County)

Aubie515, you are absolutely correct - my error!

I do purchase from both PA and PSA (two purchases this week from each vendor). I have had the parts missing experience with PA (Primary Arms) but, as I had stated, they quickly shipped the missing small pieces. Again, my apologies for the confusion I may have caused.

Just called them with a concern about shipping address. Very polite and helped me out and eased my mind. My lower should ship this week. They have over 2,000 orders, woah!

(Bucks County)

I ordered a stripped upper for$49.99 + $4.95 shipping from Primary Arms. Showed up a few days after ordering. No complaints here.

Quote Originally Posted by McSull View Post
    I ordered a stripped upper for$49.99 + $4.95 shipping from Primary Arms. Showed up a few days after ordering. No complaints here.
    Lucky, I still havent heard if mine was shipped yet.

However my LPK came yesterday & I was happy about that.

(Centre County)

PA kills it with processing times, shipping is largely up to the carrier, but damn- shipping info usually a few hours after ordering. Their micro red dots are on two of my AR's and a 10/22 TD with never a problem.

PA is awesome and I'll usually pay a little more with them knowing I'll get the correct order and get it quickly..

Huge thumbs up!!
    I don't watch shark week. Sharks watch FLICK week.

Just ordered their brand of Red Dot. No more then an hour later the shipping company had it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast