Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Warren County)

Default Lethal Encounter Training + Tactics

Good evening ladies and gentlemen my name is Kris Barlow. I just got setup with my account and I'm glad to be apart of this community, you guys have answered alot of my questions I've had in the past. The reason I'm posting this is because I work for Lethal Encounter Training + Tactics and we have some classes coming up that have availiable slots.
    We have a defensive carbine class this coming Sunday May 1st and a intro to defensive handgun class on Sunday May 15th. For any questions at all you can email me here or check out our Facebook page, (https://m.facebook.com/lettcourses/)
    Thanks again and I hope to hear from you guys!

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Lethal Encounter Training + Tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Kbarlow67 View Post
    Good evening ladies and gentlemen my name is Kris Barlow. I just got setup with my account and I'm glad to be apart of this community, you guys have answered alot of my questions I've had in the past. The reason I'm posting this is because I work for Lethal Encounter Training + Tactics and we have some classes coming up that have availiable slots.
    We have a defensive carbine class this coming Sunday May 1st and a intro to defensive handgun class on Sunday May 15th. For any questions at all you can email me here or check out our Facebook page, (https://m.facebook.com/lettcourses/)
    Thanks again and I hope to hear from you guys!
    Good evening - where you are, what are you teaching and how much do we need to pay? You will hopefully be offering new courses in the near future, yes?

(Warren County)

Default Re: Lethal Encounter Training + Tactics

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    Good evening - where you are, what are you teaching and how much do we need to pay? You will hopefully be offering new courses in the near future, yes?
    We train out of seagertown sports man club, the other information for current classes is on both our Facebook and our website. Prices usually range from $75 to $275 depending on what the class is and how many days it is. All of our civilian training cover everything from basic handgun and carbine use, proper handling and such, then goes on to more advanced tactics and shooting techniques. As for future classes we have weekends reserverd almost every weekend actually from July through September, as we decide what classes to offer I'll be sure to post here as well as Facebook and the website. Hope I answered your questions, if not let me know if be happy to answer more.
    Thank you,
    Kris Barlow
    Director of technology LETT