Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default chester county outdoors

Who has had experience or dealings with Chester County Outdoors in Malvern, Pa., Lancaster PK> Checked their website, seem like a good and diverse inventory along with reasonable prices for the most part. For those responding, I would be interested in knowing if the gunsmith is competent.

Default Re: chester county outdoors

i have purchased numerous firearms from them. i haven't used Matt's gunsmith knowledge except to mount a few things for me. personally, i would have zero issues giving him a gun to work on.

(Delaware County)

Thanks......good gunsmiths are a dying breed becoming more difficult to locate as the years go by. My smith is getting old like me and I don't know how much longer he will be around. I will stop in and speak with him. Hopefully he is a full service smith with all of the equipment necessary for those ends.

(Chester County)

I have been browsing there since they opened. I've only bought a Winchester M1 carbine there (Technically my wife and I stopped in and she said "If you want it then Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday and don't expect an other damn thing this year")

I look forward to seeing them grow.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by pacpiper View Post
    I have been browsing there since they opened. I've only bought a Winchester M1 carbine there (Technically my wife and I stopped in and she said "If you want it then Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday and don't expect an other damn thing this year")

I look forward to seeing them grow.
    "This year"? Your lucky it was not for multiple years.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    Who has had experience or dealings with Chester County Outdoors in Malvern, Pa., Lancaster PK> Checked their website, seem like a good and diverse inventory along with reasonable prices for the most part. For those responding, I would be interested in knowing if the gunsmith is competent.
    I use them all the time, they are great and very knowledgeable. I only used the gunsmith to replace a gas block on my AR, no problems with it. They are talking expanding and opening up an indoor range as well in the near future.

(Chester County)

I've used them also. No problems.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    Thanks......good gunsmiths are a dying breed becoming more difficult to locate as the years go by. My smith is getting old like me and I don't know how much longer he will be around. I will stop in and speak with him. Hopefully he is a full service smith with all of the equipment necessary for those ends.
    Not sure what type of gunsmithing you're looking for, but they don't do trigger work due to potential liability issues. Having said that, I visited for the first time over the weekend, Matt was pleasant to deal with, and I'll be back.

(Chester County)

Hey guys,

We just joined the forum and we are thrilled to see the kind words you have all provided! c45man, if you haven't stop by yet, come on in, and we will have Matt take look.

Also, as a welcoming handshake to all our PAFOA friends we are offering 5% your firearms purchase through the end of June! We just ask you have at least 25 post on here and send us a PM for the discount code.

We look forward to meeting our fellow PA firearm owners and enthusiasts!

-Drew
    Chester County Outdoors
    484-328-3354
    Chestercountyoutdoors@gmail.com