Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: EURO OPTIC

(Wayne County)

Default EURO OPTIC

My neighbor and myself got the jones to go to Euro Optics this morning in Montoursville. Drove the 2 hour 15 min ride and enjoyed the trip. We found all sorts of wonderful things there. Clay the saleman was helpful and not pushy. I left with a Tikka t3 stainless lite in 308, and a Zeiss Conquest 3.5x10x44 scope. I also got a cash discount which I was not aware of. My neighbor left with a Tikka t3 hunter in 6.5x55 Swede and the same scope. All in all it was a great day until we hit the traffic destruction on I-81, freaking 6 mile backup. Euro Optics thank you.

(Chester County)

Default Re: EURO OPTIC

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    My neighbor and myself got the jones to go to Euro Optics this morning in Montoursville. Drove the 2 hour 15 min ride and enjoyed the trip. We found all sorts of wonderful things there. Clay the saleman was helpful and not pushy. I left with a Tikka t3 stainless lite in 308, and a Zeiss Conquest 3.5x10x44 scope. I also got a cash discount which I was not aware of. My neighbor left with a Tikka t3 hunter in 6.5x55 Swede and the same scope. All in all it was a great day until we hit the traffic destruction on I-81, freaking 6 mile backup. Euro Optics thank you.
    They are a fun place to visit. Really good customer service.
    - bamboomaster

(Lycoming County)

Make your next trip in July. You can come to the group shoot, it's only about another 15-20 minutes away.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    Make your next trip in July. You can come to the group shoot, it's only about another 15-20 minutes away.
    I hope they have the new store up and running by then, 2fer.

(Wayne County)

Ordered the same Meopta Meopro that Grabagun had and then didn’t have from Euro Optic. I had a tracking #the same day I ordered it and it was here the next day. OUTSTANDING SERVE FROM EURO OPTIC!

(Allegheny County)

Ain't nothing better than a Gun Shop Road Trip day. Major prerequisite is a good "healthy" breakfast. Life is short, eat the bacon.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeStull View Post
    Ain't nothing better than a Gun Shop Road Trip day. Major prerequisite is a good "healthy" breakfast. Life is short, eat the bacon.
    You forgot pockets full of MONEY.

(Lycoming County)

When they first opened their doors in Montoursville I was in and out almost every other week. Each time an awesome customer experience. I ordered parts for a new Stag-15 I got from Gander MT when they closed and Clay was great to work with and even installed everything for me. The background check fees waived if you buy from them in store, at least when I picked up my Walther P22. They have a $30 or $35 FFL transfer fee, but with the experience you'll receive there is great.

Sadly, I haven't been back in a few months cause my play money ran out.

I've been meaning to take the 1hr drive to check it out some day. I'm a sucker for drooling over high end stuff and they seem to have a lot of it.