Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Carbon County)

Default gun industry jobs increased 73% since Obama took office

Record-breaking gun sales under Obama’s watch have created tens of thousands of jobs with good wages.

Jobs related to the manufacturing and sale of guns increased 73% since 2008 to a nationwide total of 287,986, the National Shooting Sports Foundation revealed.

“These are good jobs, paying an average of $50,180 in wages and benefits, and today every job is important,” the foundation reported.

“Not only does the manufacture and sale of firearms and hunting supplies create good jobs in the United States but the industry also contributes to the economy as a whole.”

“In fact, in 2015 the firearms and ammunition industry was responsible for as much as $49.29 billion in total economic activity in the country.”

Ironically, California is second only to Texas in firearm job growth, and another anti-gun state, Illinois, is also in the top 10.

And considering that the surge in gun sales resulted from President Obama’s war on the Second Amendment, the president can finally claim he has indirectly created jobs in the U.S. – although that wasn’t his intent.

“He’s been the world’s best gun salesman,” said Michael Cargill, owner of Central Texas Gun Works.

“Everything’s up compared to last year due to the threats of executive actions President Obama has made.”

“When he steps up to the microphone to talk about gun control and the legislation he thinks Congress should approve, gun sales actually soar.”

Cargill also pointed out there’s been an increase in the sizes of his CHL and other gun safety classes, indicating an exploding interest in self-defense overall.

States are also benefitting: business taxes related to gun sales have increase 96% since 2008.

http://www.infowars.com/boom-surging...h-paying-jobs/
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Berks County)

Default Re: gun industry jobs increased 73% since Obama took office

And everyone says O hasn't done anything to boost small business and the economy...

SEE all of you racist white (except Aggie's) bastards, HE HAS CREATED JOBS!
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Delaware County)

Gun Industry jobs has helped his unrealistic "Adjusted" Unemployment figures look better that what they would of...... Considering the increase in sales, it has helped out gross national product numbers along with consumer spending, to say nothing about consumer confidence. I read posts on the firearms section of this blog relative to who is buying and obviously affording what firearm. I feel sometimes I should qualify for food stamps.

(Cumberland County)

I'm sure import bans have helped too. The dick-tater makes import of XYZ rifles illegal, ABC Gun Company will open up a shop and make them here. Fuck you Mr. Tater (can we call you Richard?)

Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    SEE all of you racist white (except Aggie's) bastards, HE HAS CREATED JOBS!
    How did I get in this ????......
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Schuylkill County)

Same story on FOX
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...?intcmp=hplnws

The original study
    http://nssf.org/impact/2016-Economic...f_Industry.pdf

PA has had the fourth most impact in number of jobs after Texas, California and Florida