Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default WTT / WTS Cleaning out the Safe!! - Price drops

I don't shoot these, time for them to go to a more appreciating owner.

1. Mauser Model 1898 AZ (98a) 8 mm carbine- see Mausers of the World pp. 157, 158 for pic- this is very pretty, w/ tiger striping on correct stock with finger grooves, markings are sharp and intact, bore is a mirror. No import marks. Stock was duffle cut under lower band but has been repaired with epoxy and copper strip (I think copper)- has been reblued to almost black, very nice obviously a bringback- Erfurt 1918. Repro sling. You see these carbines once in a blue moon- and never in this kind of condition. $450 down to $400 SPF

2. Model 34 Beretta - .380- correct orig. Pietro Beretta monogrammed grips, Romanian Contract ("Cal 9 Scurt") import mark is on barrel only! 1941, 1 mag, not fired by me. Good condition! Another contract you don't see often- $350 down to $300

3. Carcano 1891/41 - 6.5 Carcano- in such nice shape it HAS to be rearsenaled- Fabrica d Armi Terni (FAT) stock is numbered to gun, cartouches in great shape, cleaning rod & sling, correct sights, beautiful bore, I have at least 2 clips and some ammo that goes with. Have never seen a better 91/41. $300 down to $250 SPF

4. Type 99 - Kokura, series 20 (I think)- great bore, nice stock, AIRCRAFT SIGHTS, repro sling, shoots well, pretty rifle. $200 down to $180. SPF

5. MAS 49-56 - THE WHOLE SHOOTIN' MATCH- Excellent condition, few minor storage nicks, otherwise passes for new. Sling and rubber buttpad. Bayonet and frog (new, unsharpened), night sights in original canvas case, cleaning kit and disassembly tool in case, and extra parts in original canvas case incl. spare firing pin, extractor & spring, broken case extractor. Accurate! Has grenade launcher sights. This isn't just a rifle, it's the whole set of items...try to find! $500

6. Turkish Mauser- a good one, good bore, good wood, shoots well. $150 SPF

Prices are negotiable, all offers will be politely replied to but try not to be silly. Will trade up, down or sideways for 03A3, 03, S&W Victory, S&W 41 mag or 44 spec., S&W 29s, Dan Wesson 44s, Webley Mk VIs, Radom VIS 35, Lahtis (L35, L40), Sauer 38H, Savage FP in 223, Ruger large bores or .30 carbine revolvers, or even ammo...it has to shoot well, whatever it is! Open to many different rifles and pistols, I know cash is short these days.
    Would prefer FTF Eastern PA- within reas. dist. from Allentown. You're welcome to come see if you'd prefer. Hard to sell these, but harder still to see them gather dust. Will ship but at your expense.
    Pistol must go to C&R or be transferred, I'll split the $$. Rifles cannot go to minors, proof of age req'd. No exceptions, please...has to be legal in PA!!!
    Last edited by Plain Old Bill; August 23rd, 2008 at 06:16 PM. Reason: lower prices

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: WTT / WTS Cleaning out the Safe!!

Got to be some traders and negotiators out there!

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: WTT / WTS Cleaning out the Safe!!

Bump for new prices