Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default GSSF??(sorry another Glock Thread)

Just curious if anyone here is a member of the Glock Sport Shooting Foundation (http://gssfonline.com/ ) and if so have they purchased a pistol using the GSSF Discount? How was your experience dealing with the Dealer and who/where was it?

It seems to me their suggested Retail is a significant savings. A multi Yr membership cost a max of $30/yr (2yrs) and allows you to buy 2 pistols (1ea Yr) at I belive a pretty good price. g19 Gen$-$425, a G34 MOS -$572(GunBroker showing around $700).

Interested in everyone's thoughts on the subject

Default Re: GSSF??(sorry another Glock Thread)

I am and I have bought using the GSSF coupons. Its the "Blue Label" program, so you need to make sure you purchase from a glock dealer that is part of that. I went to Insite and everything went smoothly.

Let me know if you have any other questions I can help with.

(Bucks County)

Did it a few years ago along with the armory class and all was drama free and as advertised. I seem to remember they changed some rules since then but have not kept up with it.

(Adams County)

If you contact Glock customer service, they can send you a price list and all the dealers in your area (state) that are part of Glock blue label program. Closest for me is Atlantic Tactical.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jtwalker View Post
    If you contact Glock customer service, they can send you a price list and all the dealers in your area (state) that are part of Glock blue label program. Closest for me is Atlantic Tactical.
    Did a quick Google Search and found this Dealer locator site (https://us.glock.com/dealer-locator ). Thankfully for me there are 3 of them 30-60min away. The closest is the Sportsman Ship in EastEarl (near Shady Maple).
    And you can find the suggested Price List for their Blue Label guns on the GSSF site (http://gssfonline.com/ )

I think I will send my Application in this weekend. It will give me an excuse to buy another pistol.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SteveO666 View Post
    Just curious if anyone here is a member of the Glock Sport Shooting Foundation (http://gssfonline.com/ ) and if so have they purchased a pistol using the GSSF Discount? How was your experience dealing with the Dealer and who/where was it?

It seems to me their suggested Retail is a significant savings. A multi Yr membership cost a max of $30/yr (2yrs) and allows you to buy 2 pistols (1ea Yr) at I belive a pretty good price. g19 Gen$-$425, a G34 MOS -$572(GunBroker showing around $700).

Interested in everyone's thoughts on the subject
    I wouldn't use GunBroker as a comparison. GB is an auction site so the prices are all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by BenFoo View Post
    I am and I have bought using the GSSF coupons. Its the "Blue Label" program, so you need to make sure you purchase from a glock dealer that is part of that. I went to Insite and everything went smoothly.

No, they are not the same program. GSSF is a membership foundation to encourage the shooting sports, specifically focused on Glock owners and firearms. The Blue label program is a reduced pricing option for law enforcement and military. The prices offered through the two programs may be similar but they are two totally separate programs.

The Blue Label Program requires no membership fees. A buyer simply has to prove a law enforcement or military connection.

Quote Originally Posted by jtwalker View Post
    Good point. Glock's website is out of date for blue label dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by MT1 View Post
    No, they are not the same program. GSSF is a membership foundation to encourage the shooting sports, specifically focused on Glock owners and firearms. The Blue label program is a reduced pricing option for law enforcement and military. The prices offered through the two programs may be similar but they are two totally separate programs.

The Blue Label Program requires no membership fees. A buyer simply has to prove a law enforcement or military connection.
    GSSF members buy blue label glocks. You know the ones with the blue label instead of the normal red one? Same pricing as LEO because, wait for it, its under the same program. Its just different end buyers for different purposes.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by BenFoo View Post

Say you join. I'm assuming you can easily sign up online. Pay your $30 for the 2 year membership. How long until you receive your coupons?

Then you just go to any blue label dealer, hand them the coupon, and receive the discounted price?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast