Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Who listens to CNN?

Who here listens to CNN? Tyler called home a few days ago, said he was involved in the “Incident they where talking on CNN a few days earlier” Said he was up 36 hours straight, but had gotten 11 hours sleep since, so he is “OK” now… he could not talk about the incident but said CNN made a big deal about it he heard..

This would have happened near or in Baghdad in the first week August... (more or less)

Man its rough when they cant tell you anything but you have to search the news to find out!
    Last time he called home was to say he was the person who saved a group of people from a lady bomber and he got away with a "Scratch" on his arm... He said the DR said he would be ok to continue... In my mind a scratch does not warrent a dr, I expect he was holding a lot back when he talked to his mom.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Who listens to CNN?

Stay strong Frenchy, your son is a true American Hero!!

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Have not heard about anything. God bless man. Your son is to be admired.

Hey French,

Isn't that irritating? I get the same thing from my best friend.

On the bright side, generally speaking, if it bleeds, it's worth talking to the medic, so it may have been just a scratch.

I generally listen to CNN (know your enemy sort of deal), but I haven't been able to watch the last few weeks- work's been crazy.

Hope everything keeps going well,

Jade
    VMJade
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    Who here listens to CNN? Tyler called home a few days ago, said he was involved in the “Incident they where talking on CNN a few days earlier” Said he was up 36 hours straight, but had gotten 11 hours sleep since, so he is “OK” now… he could not talk about the incident but said CNN made a big deal about it he heard..
    Thank you, Tyler, for your service to this country. CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, etcetcetc, may want to use your efforts for PR and spin, but We The People believe in you.

That's a hell of a son you have, Frenchy. Hats off to both of you.