Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Benedum center cc?

Reviving the old thread.
    I watched the videos from Moscow where "isis" randomly killed 133 innocents. What I noticed in the last video where the killers were leaving, they killed people then walked right through the metal detectors that they initially came in through, just proving gun free zones get people killed.

I know we get it, but I was wondering if anyone is still a member? I'd like to see what their reaction is because they put their patrons and employees in the same kind of fish bowl due to their metal detectors, wanding, and bag search bag search policy?

If anyone is a member and you make contact with management regarding this revelation to the stupid, I'd like to hear their response. as I said in prior post in this thread I'm not a member and the last time I contacted them I was ignored.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by S&WVet View Post
    Heading to benedum center Sat. Anyone know rules for c.c. @benedum? Their website doesn't address c.c.
    They have metal detectors.

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    They have metal detectors.
    Not a paying patron, but I take the occasional IATSE call down there for extra money. Stage crew has to be checked by security going in to the theaters, going to guess they are doing the same if not more to the public. I think they have upgraded to passive millimeter wave tech now. Vaguely remember reading an article where they were bragging that they were catching patrons trying to smuggle their own food / alcohol in to one of the theaters. This shit isn't going to go away.

Tim

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345