Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Beaver County)

Default Automatic Weapons Training Exercise - West Alexander, PA - May 28th, 2016

Automatic Weapons Training Exercise is a collaboration by Protective Shooting Concepts and Washington County Machine Guns LLC to deliver an impressive variety of exotic weapons into the hands of serious end users!

This one-day course of fire allows experienced shooters access to automatic weapons in a formal training environment. We provide the weapons, magazines, range, targets, and instructors - the students provide the ammo!

Students can pick any weapon (non-belted) out of Washington County Machine Guns impressive inventory upon enrollment... first come, first served! Students will have opportunity to inspect multiple weapons, but you will get significant training time on your primary selection!

You MUST HAVE the following to participate: ballistic eye protection, filtered hearing protection, sturdy belt, weapon lubricant, and a tourniquet (SOF-T or CAT). You need to bring lunch.

In addition, you should consider bringing an adjusting two point sling with flexible attachment options, and a magazine carrier for your selected weapon.

Bring at least 500 rounds of ammunition for your selected weapon.

G36K.jpg

Automatic Weapons Training Exercise
    May 28th, 2016
    9:00 am to 6:00 pm
    $250.00
    Washington County Tactical Range
    West Alexander, PA

ENROLL

Weapon Inventory

(We'll be adding 5 standard M16's to the list as backup guns. Please note your primary weapon request upon enrollment.)

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Automatic Weapons Training Exercise - West Alexander, PA - May 28th, 2016

Automatic weapons currently claimed:

• H&K G36K
    • H&K MP5-N suppressed
    • US Army Thompson M1A1
    • H&K MP5-9
    • FN F2000
    • IWI Uzi

Automatic weapons available:

• H&K UMP-40
    • H&K MP5-10
    • H&K MP5-40
    • H&K HK53 (aka MP5-556)
    • Glock 18
    • FN P90
    • FN SCAR 17
    • Walther MPK
    • M16 300AAC Blackout SBR suppressed
    • M16 7.62×39 SBR
    • M16 50 Beowulf SBR
    • M16 556 suppressed
    • M16 556 SBR
    • M16 9mm SBR
    • US Army M16A2 – 3rd burst
    • US Army M16A1 – Vietnam Era
    • M16 in 458 SOCOM SBR
    • MAC-11 SBR suppressed
    • LAGE MAX-11 SBR
    • Madsen 50
    • AK-47 (AKM Style)
    • AK-47 Under folding
    • STEN MKIII

(Pike County)

Default Re: Automatic Weapons Training Exercise - West Alexander, PA - May 28th, 2016

Are you planning on having other training dates? Also, can students bring their own subgun? I have a MP5-N with transferable sear. I think I'll definitely take a trip out there if you have more dates available in the future.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    Are you planning on having other training dates? Also, can students bring their own subgun? I have a MP5-N with transferable sear. I think I'll definitely take a trip out there if you have more dates available in the future.
    Sorry for the delay, I had a little family vacation going on!

We don't want to set a hard date, but if it does happen we're thinking late July.

We will be using WCMG's Electronic Target System for this class so students can shoot 5 targets and have their times recorded down to 100ths of a second. Figure we have a little contest and winner gets to shoot a belt out of the M60!

(Beaver County)

The one week countdown has begun to sign up for the Automatic Weapons Training Exercise at the Washington County Tactical Range in West Alexander, PA!