Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AAC 762-SD

(Bucks County)

Default Re: AAC 762-SD

I have one and I like it. I don't shoot it as much as my KAC suppressors, so I have not had any mounting issues. One of the things I like about it are that I can also mount a 51T or 90T on a 5.56 gun and use the SDN for that.

As far as suppression goes, it's not bad. I don't notice much POI shift on my MR762, it's a little under 3 MOA if I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelVain View Post
    I have one and I like it. I don't shoot it as much as my KAC suppressors, so I have not had any mounting issues. One of the things I like about it are that I can also mount a 51T or 90T on a 5.56 gun and use the SDN for that.

As far as suppression goes, it's not bad. I don't notice much POI shift on my MR762, it's a little under 3 MOA if I recall.
    I didn't know that I could use a 91T adapter with it, but I guess I never really thought about why I couldn't. Good to know, I always throught a little more adjustment may be nice. Thanks for the insight.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkf View Post
    Official Gun Bully and corn flakes pisser inner since March 2007.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by animalmother85 View Post
    I wish I could send it to AAC to make it a non-qd mounted suppressor. I leave it on the rifle anyway, plus, good luck trying to 'Quick Disconnect' a can after a long string of firing without an asbestos mitt. After getting it back, I could never get it to get that last click and by not doing so, it seems it's accuracy suffers. Give me a good direct thread can.
    I love the idea of a full time direct thread on can.

I know you're not a fan of KAC, but the SR25 DSR (14.5" with direct mount suppressor) is tits.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12